Thumbs up to the latest changes...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

DrRude
Peon
Peon

Thumbs up to the latest changes...

Post by DrRude »

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but I just wanted to say "Congratulations and great job" to the TMW Developers. The magic and content should add new dimensions to the game, the graphic enhancements look fantastic, the UI is much slicker and the over motion seems much smoother as well. If I'm not mistaken, even the client software isn't as much of a memory hog (at least in the Windows and Debian/Ubuntu versions). Thanks again for all your hard work -- it's definitely appreciated.

Doc Rude
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Re: Thumbs up to the latest changes...

Post by Jumpy »

+1 completely agree ! ! 8) wahoo
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Same, thank you Devs! :D
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
alastrim
Novice
Novice

Post by alastrim »

Thumbs up from me too!

But I would like to use this space to make a sugestion... Probably someone have already suggested it, but it would be great if there was an explicit feedback regarding the "magic experience points", just like it is with the normal level. Its sometimes frustrating casting spells not knowing if/when you get to the next magic level.

:mrgreen:

Thanks again for the good work!
mandypinkmind
Peon
Peon

Post by mandypinkmind »

same here!!! ^___^2 thumbs up and congrats to the DEVs and all the people behind this game! you guys deserves a tap in the back and some pizza treats (my treat JK) :lol: ...you are ALL appreciated for doing such a hard work, keep it up!

Devs people big Fan here.
:arrow: mandy:) :mrgreen:
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

Sure, it's some great stuff! Though I must say that all those Mauve leaves that you need - so frustrating! It should be something hard to get, but not something that takes you an hour. If it was me I'd make it say five of something, but the monster's harder, or it's a long way off. I don't get to go on the computer for more than an hour a day, probably, (sometimes a lot longer, I admit) and definitely not all of that playing Mana World, so it's kind of annoying if the whole time I'm playing I'm just collecting leaves.
And also - dead Log Heads look a bit odd - is it just me, or are they slightly disjointed around the bottom?

~Still appreciating the updates,
Enchilado