archery idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

baseballboy
Knight
Knight

archery idea

Post by baseballboy »

i had an idea where the range with your bow is based off of your strength, the higher your strength the higher your range(for example for every 3-5 strength u get 1+ range or something like that). i dont know how hard it would be to implement this idea its only a suggestions, i hope you all like this idea

Thanks, BBB
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Re: archery idea

Post by Jumpy »

+1 imho

Regards
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
Flaffen
Peon
Peon

Post by Flaffen »

I like the idea, but it might be needed to cap at a certain str. +19 range at 99 str (every 5 str points), might be a bit too much, but if its capped at say 30 or 40 str it would be a max of +6-8 range. That I think could be doable. Otherwise we would need to inscrease the amount of points to 10 or 15, wich would kinda ruin it as you would have to spend way to much str to get any range (unless damage also scaled well with str, wich would make it a nice investment)
DonCBen
Novice
Novice

Post by DonCBen »

Flaffen wrote:I like the idea, but it might be needed to cap at a certain str. +19 range at 99 str (every 5 str points), might be a bit too much, but if its capped at say 30 or 40 str it would be a max of +6-8 range. That I think could be doable. Otherwise we would need to inscrease the amount of points to 10 or 15, wich would kinda ruin it as you would have to spend way to much str to get any range (unless damage also scaled well with str, wich would make it a nice investment)
Or if, perhaps, after that 30 or 40 strength if you are too far away, accuracy drops. When you're still close by, then accuracy is according to your stats.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

warrior char: Donnie B.
mage char: D. Camaro