Stealing spell

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Stealing spell

Post by Kill3rZ »

Maybe you already thought about this, but I thought about a spell that would resemble the shearing spell but would work on all monsters and will make them drop everything the monsters usually drop. It would have to require a higher magic lvl, burn a lot of mana just like shearing and would have a success rate parameter. In case of success, the monster drops the item(s), and maybe some fraction of the XP that monster would give if killed (this might encourage a new class of non-aggressive "white hat" mages). In case of failed steal, all monsters of that type that are in the area will attack the caster (just like evil mushrooms)
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Stealing spell

Post by Enchilado! »

Sounds interesting... I'm not sure if I like it though. Be funner to just slaughter them with the lightning spell.

~but, we have to see what the devs say...
Enchilado
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

~normally I'd say something after this squiggly line, but...
Enchilado
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

RETARD
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

[EDIT]
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

This will be a good spell , mostly because fo all the crazy prices for ore , pearls and so on, the 1 in 1000 chance of getting ore is ridiculous , cmon devs i can see why some of the team left and made branches of this game.it is a great start tho
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(