Blue Items Need a Color Tweak

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Blue Items Need a Color Tweak

Post by Inkweaver »

A while back the red colors on dyable items were tweaked so that they show brilliant crimson rather than the dried scab/brown red color they were before.

I think the same thing needs to be done with blue colors.

For example, my blue hair is currently more purple than blue. When I think of blue I think of:

Blue

Instead we have:

Blue

And so my hair looks more purple than blue.

Also, clothing died blue is currently very dark and muddy. I think that I brighter, more vivid shade, such as the blue shade above is in order. The only reason to keep it dull and dark is for the inspector/trick the old woman quest, but that one quest shouldn't mean that blue dyed clothing has to be so dull.

Just a few thoughts.
peavey
Novice
Novice

Re: Blue Items Need a Color Tweak

Post by peavey »

The clothes are way too saturated yes, but its a work in progress, it will be fixed at some point.. Patches welcome.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

I don't have any idea how your system works on the inside so I'll just look forward to updates. :wink:

Glad to know it's on the todo list.
Fern
Novice
Novice

Post by Fern »

Inkweaver wrote:Also, clothing died blue is currently very dark and muddy. I think that I brighter, more vivid shade, such as the blue shade above is in order. The only reason to keep it dull and dark is for the inspector/trick the old woman quest, but that one quest shouldn't mean that blue dyed clothing has to be so dull.
I think that this blue color is actually called "dark blue" isn't it?
There's also a light blue if you are interested on having a whiter one.
Pederia-dupol
Peon
Peon

Post by Pederia-dupol »

Inkweaver wrote:For example, my blue hair is currently more purple than blue. When I think of blue I think of:

Blue

Instead we have:

Blue

And so my hair looks more purple than blue.
Then Make your hair Teal.
HOLY HECK!!!!!!!!!!
AND LOOK AT THIS!
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/ ... _N_One.png