Getting the outfits window to work on a mac??

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Azarath
Peon
Peon

Getting the outfits window to work on a mac??

Post by Azarath »

I can't get my outfits window to work properly, and by not working, I mean that I can't switch around my outfits by pressing ctrl+number (and I've even tried every key with a number, like apple+number), and I also can't save the outfits: the outfits windows are cleared when I log out.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Getting the outfits window to work on a mac??

Post by Ginaria »

About which outfit window do you speak, I dont find a outfit by me...and I cannot make more outfits...but I saw some players switching there outfits faster as I can see :), can someone help and explain how it works?
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

Outfits aren't implemented yet in the official release. It has a window, but it is just a plain skeleton that will, I suppose, be implemented in a future release. Those that can switch outfits really fast have custom modified clients, that also include quick pickup and drop, target healing, talking while dead, and other nifty hacks.

I'm still searching for a version of that modified client for Mac OS X.
Azarath
Peon
Peon

Post by Azarath »

Oh, I see. Thanks :)
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Inkweaver wrote:Outfits aren't implemented yet in the official release. It has a window, but it is just a plain skeleton that will, I suppose, be implemented in a future release. Those that can switch outfits really fast have custom modified clients, that also include quick pickup and drop, target healing, talking while dead, and other nifty hacks.

I'm still searching for a version of that modified client for Mac OS X.
The next version will have the outfit system.

As for the usage problems, I've been revamping the entire keyboard input system, and that will let you choose shortcuts that work.