help me please before i loose it

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Null
Peon
Peon

help me please before i loose it

Post by Null »

Ok i tried to adress this issue long ago but nothing got done about it so ,now its come back to bit me in the butt

When i first started TMW i created my account Null that im on as we speak , My char has developed to lvl 53 ive spent ages working on him .

However when i made Null it was here on this laptop im using as i type this msg. Later that week when i was able to access my USUAL computer again i tried to log into Null from there however in the process it made a second Null account with the same password

Today i was banned for spamming so i made a second account to pass the time , when i tried to log back into Null the lvl 52 it instead took me to the duplicate Null account that should not exist .

I tried to change the low lvl Null accounts password figuring it was crossing the two accounts but now it wont let me get onto my actual Char at all .

Please can someone help me fix this , if i cant get my char back ....i think im gonna just say screw it and forget MMORPGS for good to much effort to have to do it all over again .

Is there a way to delete the Null that is not my main account ? leaving only my LVL 53 ? or anything that can be done ...please just help me fix this crap before i go insane
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: help me please before i loose it

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Make sure you have the correct capitalization on the account name.
Null
Peon
Peon

Re: help me please before i loose it

Post by Null »

ok well issue got resolved , im just a stupid stupid little man hahaha

special thanks to Thor i owe him a beer !