Trying to map an indoor

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

pateame

Trying to map an indoor

Post by pateame »

Im trying to learn draw tiles for indoors, and as concept I start to pixel up my real house. As my house insnt a "medieval house" a big part of stuff cannt be used on game... anyway, Im currently working on all rooms of my house, maybe some furniture can be adapted.

It will be a long project, so I will be a little busy on it.
Sorry by leaving other projects in [WIP], but it seems more funny to draw my real items first :P .
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Trying to map an indoor

Post by Rotonen »

If you want to match the game style and train pixel art: take the pictures which you're going to trace in the correct perspective. Currently the picture of your bookshelf is from below while everything else is from above.

Photos might actually be nice things to trace through here for a change.
This message used to be meaningful.
LaCorde
Novice
Novice

Post by LaCorde »

LOL,that is to much modern for this game ;) but that look good.
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

Please learn to read, as Pateame clearly stated this wasn't for the game.

~Rotonen's right, the bookshelf angle is odd...
Enchilado