Karate Suit

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

LuCo
Peon
Peon

Re: Karate Suit

Post by LuCo »

Hey, I got a little problem. :(

I installed the new version of the Mana World and now while I was searching for the pictures of the movement etc. , I can't nolonger find them? How do I get them now in the right Hight etc.?

Would be very nice if you could say it too me, cause without these body movements, I don't think, that I can do it that greate! ;)

Thanks for help!
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

This message used to be meaningful.
LuCo
Peon
Peon

Post by LuCo »

Thanks cool, worked! :)
Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bertram »

Is the Karate suit in suitable shape to be added?

Does someone has got the base spritesheet?
LuCo
Peon
Peon

Post by LuCo »

Hey,

after a year of being away for school and other stuff I'm again back in here and will try to finish my karate suit concept. I really would like to see it finally in the game, so I will do my best, but it could really take a while to finish it, because I got a lot to do because of my art and mathematic studies.
LuCo
Peon
Peon

Post by LuCo »

Hi everybody,

I now tried to finish a tile set, that good as the one it was, before I formated my PC a year ago. :roll: But I believe I wont find the time to do it the same way, I did the first time. So I now got the idea, to combine the tile sets of a skirt an something similar to a pullover (don't know the english word), if this would be allowed by you? I only believe that would be a lot easier for me as a beginner. If it is allowed by you, it really would be nice, if you could tell me, where I can find the different tile sets on a Mac. Because I really have no idea! :(

Thanks for every help
LuCo
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

What do you learn from that? Use the Linus Torvalds backup system. Don't do backups, just upload all your work to the internet and let the world mirror it for you ;)
So I now got the idea, to combine the tile sets of a skirt an something similar to a pullover (don't know the english word), if this would be allowed by you?
This idea doesn't sound that usable in my opinion. But feel free to prove me wrong.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.