Ability to cancel monster points.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ydhniwq74
Peon
Peon

Ability to cancel monster points.

Post by ydhniwq74 »

I request the ability to tell Aiden I no longer want monster points. I don't like it when I make a change and it can't possibly be undone.

Thanks, nice game.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Ability to cancel monster points.

Post by Jaxad0127 »

What's wrong with continuing to gain monster points?
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

The fact that there are no sensible rewards? The fact that you cannot just use all of them at once while it would just be a simple loop in the script of the NPC to take care of that?

AFAIR as I originally proposed back in 2005, it should count how many points you have spent in total and raise your prize category accordingly so you would have a chance for something sensible to get throughout the game. Also the number of points required for new level should simply be n^2 so it would get out of hand soon enough.

The problem here is the low number of items and equipment we have in the game. We cannot really build the prize categories sensibly with the stuff we have in the game.
This message used to be meaningful.
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

Ok, so make more things like magic use monsterpoints to gain things. worked out well with the sword in the stone. Too many characters running around at very low levels doing things without actual exp. There isnt anything in this game that monster points can change that cant be undone. maybe a special hat that someone can buy with alot of monster points as a mile stone.
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

Oh, and by the way, as you spend your monster points, the rewards get less everytime after the first time......
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

I think that you should make it possible to earn gold medals, money, or legendary items via monster points. It would give level 99's a reason to continue fighting and playing (assuming they still earn monster points for kills) and it would be fun for players, giving them a reason to save up millions of monster points to purchase special magical armor, swords, or special gear.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

sounds like a good idea
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
ydhniwq74
Peon
Peon

Post by ydhniwq74 »

I just think that if I don't want the monster points any more I should be able to cancel.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....I thought you needed monster points for war magic already.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad