Team Scorp

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Team Scorp

Post by Amun »

I just wanted to post some information about the great team I am in. This post is intended to give the public information about our team for those who might be interested in joining or gaming with us.

Team Name:
Team Scorp - I am assuming the name originates from the scorpion spawn where most of us met and killed together when we were lower levels. You will have to ask Vlapan for a definite answer.

Team Leader:
Vlapan

Team Type:
Permanent Archer Team

Purpose:
To unite archers into one powerful killing force.

Team Rules:
KILL KILL KILL! Most of our team activities revolve around killing and gaining experience. You won't find us sitting on each others laps cybering one another. We keep the chat to a minimum and focus mainly on developing our characters.

A Typical Day:
A typical day usually starts like this, "Hello" - "Hi" - "Let's go kill." Depending on the mood and how many are on we may continue to do the follow (but not limited to):
>Go kill skulls
>Kill Grass snakes
>Mountain Snake runs
>Pit snake massacre
>And one of my personal favorites a "Kill all Rampage" where we just tour the world killing everything. Great way to gather different sorts of loot :) Most of the consumables we donate to our mage friends. Yes archers love mages! Especially maggots when fighting skulls :)

More about us:
We are very team oriented and never leave one another hanging. If one of us dies during a run we always back track and clear a path for them to rejoin us. We help each other with quests when needed or anyway possible. We show the same respect and courtesy to those who wish to run with our team.

Joining Team Scorp:
Unfortunately now-a-days joining Team Scorp is very difficult, our team is constantly full. We do invite anyone (non archers alike) who would like to join in our activities to feel free to do so and fight along side of us. This is probably your best chance to join if interested as well. The more you game with our team the more we are likely to send you an invite when a spot does come available.

Joining Specifics:
We are an archer team so obviously you need to be an archer to actually join the team. We have been known to make some exceptions. Archer members who feel they must have their in-game spouse(non-archers) join or their world will come crashing to an end we usually allow :roll: We have also been known to let the odd mage join the team. Warrior's well.... not so much. :| However, have no problem with them gaming with us.

In the screenshot bellow is a few of us you may seek out for more info in-game. I will add to this thread from time to time with new information or upcoming Team Scorp hosted Events.

The ManaBuzz
Stay informed with the latest Mana News.
No BS... but the truth might hurt.
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Team Scorp

Post by Enchilado! »

Thanks for the information - I couldn't join your party, though, because I'm already in one. But I guess if I see ya'll online I can come join in. I'm a mage, not an archer, but I can heal you instantly...

~but I don't need to join the team to join in the fighting anyway.
Enchilado
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Yes please do so, we'd love you to come along the more the merrier :)
The ManaBuzz
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

OH wonderful then I can look forward to you staying off my lap Amun. And not entertaining yourself that I will divorce and marry you. That did make me very uncomfortable. I hope your group has the honor to not to mount others while training as well. I have tired of you right on top of me.
All My best to the archers
sugarcorgit lead HMC
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Did you ever stop to think maybe I'm just a a-hole to you because your the biggest female dog in the game...?

I'm proud of myself I didn't even cuss :)

Hell even my goodie goodie twin and myself managed to call somewhat a truce but you just can't seem to keep your trap shut. I honestly can't even figure out why people seem to like you or even tolerate you for that matter you're bossy and talk down to everyone.

And Sugar don't get your panties all wet Obviously what I posted in that other thread was just to annoy you. I'd rather pull out my eyes, castrate myself and stick my testicles in my eye sockets than marry you even in a game :) Clear?
The ManaBuzz
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

I hope if I made a post like that I would be banned Amun.
sugar
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

sugarcorgit wrote:I hope if I made a post like that I would be banned Amun.
sugar
Stop trying to act all righteous weren't you the one banned not to long ago for harassing a player just because she didn't want to wear clothes and on top of that lied several times to a GM about it? Beside my post did not break any forum rules that I am aware of :) and if a GM tells me to discontinue I will abide. Until than I will openly state my opinion on what I think of you which really isn't much.
The ManaBuzz
antithesis
Peon
Peon

Post by antithesis »

sugarcorgit wrote:I hope if I made a post like that I would be banned Amun.
sugar
Oh good god, stop trolling already. Just stay out of the topic?
Rakimt
Peon
Peon

Post by Rakimt »

Oh my, we have our own forum thread now. How exciting!

I have to say, I went from a period with virtually no fellow archers to being in a team consisting almost entirely of archers. I was originally the highest level in the team by quite a large margin, but it was still heaps of fun, and I invite archers and magi of all levels to join in if you see us around. Warriors might find fighting with us annoying, though, but I wouldn't know.
My name's Draugn or Draug in game.
Acegi
Novice
Novice

Post by Acegi »

Rakimt wrote: I was originally the highest level in the team by quite a large margin
You underestimate the power of the Dark side of the - wait a minute - I mean me Acegi! Only been playing a month and I'm fairly close to your level now...You better watch out =P (don't worry I will have a cool off period in about a week damn real life getting in the way of my virtual one!)

Just an update we do have vacancies and even though it wasn't mentioned we'd ideally prefer level 70s or higher archers (and mage combos) to join. Exp share just isn't the shame...=)
"Every problem is an opportunity in disguise..." Inara, Firefly