TALLER

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

sirmurci
Peon
Peon

TALLER

Post by sirmurci »

Hi forgive my bad English because I'm one of valencia esp, these drawings serve the final game of conquest, it cost me to adapt his rpg games, I use in my project a rpg game in 2d, if they wish to use can do in the week, I also have many sprites but I do not use images for their movement if not raise any

Last edited by sirmurci on 26 Aug 2009, 14:53, edited 4 times in total.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Re: TALLER

Post by Inkweaver »

Google translations says:

"Hello is not whether there is an English forum esp tell you upload some very good pictures so that you use in the game if you wish you, and climb more"

Interesting pictures but the perspective is off on all of them, and I'm sure that they were ripped from somewhere. Ah well. :?
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Wonder what game those are from, reminds me a little of Diablo
Pixel Battalion
Ces
Novice
Novice

Post by Ces »

Len wrote:Wonder what game those are from, reminds me a little of Diablo
Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, ... I thought Blizzard as soon as I saw the style. But I do not recognise the pictures.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

I just want to known from where these are ripped, so I can play the game they are ripped from...
Pixel Battalion
Mpa4Hu
Novice
Novice

Post by Mpa4Hu »

it's not starcraft or warcraft, maybe world of warcraft but i think not. it must be diablo, but i can't say it sure!
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Mpa4Hu wrote:it's not starcraft or warcraft, maybe world of warcraft but i think not. it must be diablo, but i can't say it sure!
It doesn't match the style of any game you mentioned.
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

It's definetely not a blizzard game.
The Brao
Peon
Peon

Post by The Brao »

Indeed i've ever seen this architecture before.
After doing a quick research in my old video-games magazines, i finaly found the title : "Rising Kingdoms" from Haemimont Games, edited by Black Bean, released in June 2005 in France (but nobody cares). You can find the website here : http://www.haemimontgames.com/risingkingdoms/
According to my magazine, it's a Warcraft bad copy. Graphics are made of isometric 2D.

Hope that will help Len to play the game. :lol:
Known in game as Phelim
Sorry for my english...
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Interesting looking game, I'll try the demo.....

sirmurci encase you haven't figured it out yet, TMW can't use ripped work
Hi forgive my bad English because I'm one of valencia esp, these drawings serve the final game of conquest, it cost me to adapt his rpg games, I use in my project a rpg game in 2d, if they wish to use can do in the week, I also have many sprites but I do not use images for their movement if not raise any
haemimontgames might have something to say about that
Pixel Battalion