I am XP

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

I am XP

Post by sugarcorgit »

I have been having an ongoing issue in the game for several days. My char is there and I can talk, but I cant attach anything. When this happens, I am unable to exit out. I have to do a ctrl/alt/delete.
Thank for attending this matter
sugarcorgit
Cotillion
Novice
Novice

Re: I am XP

Post by Cotillion »

sugar, what version client are you using? Are you still on QOAL's .29?
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

Yeah Cot I am on Q's patch, and 29.1 game version.

tosses hugs to Qoal for the nuke feature, love it.
sugar
Cotillion
Novice
Novice

Post by Cotillion »

sugarcorgit wrote:Yeah Cot I am on Q's patch, and 29.1 game version.

tosses hugs to Qoal for the nuke feature, love it.
sugar
Sugar, I know its a pain, but when you have problems with an unsupported patch, it is a good practice to try with an official client version. What you are seeing sounds like some of the issues i've seen when pulling a daily git build awhile ago.

Can you grab the official .29 client and see if you still experience the same issues.
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

Like I was saying in my signature a couple time ago, Qoal's client is not supported. As Cotillion aid, if you happen to have problems with it, might be a good idea to go on the stock 0.0.29.1 and see if the problem is occuring there as well. If that's the case, it's not related to Qoal's client and will be fixed. If it's a problem related to Qoal's client, I seriously doubt it'll be fixed. The developpers can't unbug every modded client for obivious reasons.

Regards,
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors