the french house

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

tintinus24
Peon
Peon

the french house

Post by tintinus24 »

Hello I would like to ask a GM if the house between the bleacher and the arms vendor could become the home of the french that should speak french and meetings between all french game . There should be a new topic[/b][/b]
Spekulyant
Peon
Peon

Re: the french house

Post by Spekulyant »

Or my suggestion is to use it house for Russian speaking community :)

But in my opinion no such houses should be, if you want to held a meeting - you should use meeting rooms, that are implemented.

wbr
tintinus24
Peon
Peon

Post by tintinus24 »

no the russian are not enough to play at the game for french it's best please GM .spekulyant say for russian just because he don't want the house become french. And the is totaly english.
Spekulyant
Peon
Peon

Post by Spekulyant »

tintinus24 wrote:no the russian are not enough to play at the game for french it's best please GM .spekulyant say for russian just because he don't want the house become french. And the is totaly english.
:wink:
I implying to you than such propositions are not realistic and every group of players.

My contras:
[*] I like this house :) I sit there while I afk, use it as exchange room with my mule, and I saw a lot of people is do so;
[*] such decision will not be fair with relation to other players groups. I.e. house location is very comfortable, and if "language houses" will be introduced - there should be separate area with such houses, so everyone will get equal opportunities. This house should be used for public meetings;
[*] such decision will be a bit racist looking like it was when different benches of bus places exist for different ethnic groups;
[*] there is a quest NPC there.

wbr
erebe
Peon
Peon

Post by erebe »

Hello,

maybe a big house where we can speak every langage , and just let people organize themselves for room.

and on the other hand, everybody should accept only-english rules.

Erebe
tintinus24
Peon
Peon

Post by tintinus24 »

i have a list of all the french because the french are a lot to play:

tintinus24
WARD
jeanmarc de mana
zeroday
lunia
pwet
sushichan
DRAGONE
arikel
arikelle
Thename
UberKalimero
tina2
sacha the best
assaultcube
cana
scorpion47
hades24
jhone cena
pucca !

So, we are enough for get this house
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I guess we would need a brazil house then - I personally favor a german house with a huge swastika on it.
tintinus24
Peon
Peon

Post by tintinus24 »

i know again ptinem,
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

Matt wrote:[...]I personally favor a german house with a huge swastika on it.
A german house sounds okay!
But not the swastika ... it appears to be already trademarked by the "Manson Family" ...

~Sorry Matt ... bad symbolic spin today, maybe give it another try tomorrow ? ~
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

How about work on your english speaking skills at least in public areas. Its more fun then a classroom. That and its a game rule. We can always step out of earshot or whisper as well.
sugarcorgit
tintinus24
Peon
Peon

Post by tintinus24 »

That's why. As would be speaking English in the game we would have a place to speak french
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

When we give a private place to the French we will soon get the same request from the Spanish, Portugese, German, Polish, Namibian and whatever nationality people who want their official meeting place, too.

Then they will start complaining that their houses are in less convenient places, smaller, less beautiful or whatever and accuse us of racism when we don't comply to their demands.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

I am sure this idea will cause controversy but, oh well. Why not create a few buildings, each with similar appearances except each building would have a countries flag shown or create a large building with multiple doors and the flag above each door. That way players from their respective countries could enter and speak their native language without offending others or be scolded for not speaking english.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

This is a suggestion how this problem could be solved in a less drama-inducing way:

1. An "International Club" building is added to every major town.
2. The entrances of all of these buildings link to the same indoor map. Leaving this map returns the players to the places they entered from.
3. The indoor map consists of a large lobby with doors to separate rooms for the 16(?) most spoken languages in the world (sans english, of course). The doors are labled by national flags.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
tintinus24
Peon
Peon

Post by tintinus24 »

ok. i have idea build some house in the forest to speak every language in the game ie mainly houses French German Spanish and perhaps other countries