Dyna, Dimond and (~_~#) got banned

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
antithesis
Peon
Peon

Re: Dyna, Dimond and (~_~#) got banned

Post by antithesis »

Anybody and everybody here making a big deal out of this is a MORON. This is JUST A GAME!!! Get over it!
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

us want that i STOP to play TMW, and have no reason to bann me, Dark knight have all powers in TMW BR, ask to he please, me and diogo_rbg is lonely GM's
Same D*** Delasia Vink katze all GM's here.

i only want play TMW with no pertub's
i believe all that are banned in this topic too.

Regards
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Gui, you probably need Dark Knight to get on IRC and talk with the devs, the BR server has been removed from the website because of your abuse of characters on the main server. One thing that needs to happen with the BR server at minimum, is your removal from GM. I am not speaking for the Devs and how they might again sponsor the BR server, but it was pretty crappy to abuse your GM powers. Even if people should've used different passwords, to take the confidence of players to your advantage is probably one of the worst things you can do for any game.
Current character is "Abolish".
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

Wombat you know just nothing!
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

why anyone dont unban he and give my items and money back?

it is just for me ... i have 0 rares and 0 money.
its good for a old player?
its good for a player that worked much for got it?
in years im doing my best, and in 1 sec i lost all that i have.
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

I think Karol should get her stuff back.. I know the policy, but if the guy has been banned, basically having admitted to of doing it..
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Goku wrote:I think Karol should get her stuff back.. I know the policy, but if the guy has been banned, basically having admitted to of doing it..
Leaves the problem of knowing what Karol had at the time.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

okay!
us can regive karol's items .. all that i have is from she's character!
i admited it!

NOT want play tmw more ...

i give my account to one GM to give karol's items and money back!
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

all that i have is from she's character!
what you do Gui is not Good ... for me u aren't and will never get be a perfect player ... for me u are only a noob that want hack honest players!
i think that all players and GM's know that i never used botting or macro .. or any unhonest actions.

im now waiting for us decision!

ty for us respect.
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

See Gui is willing to give up atleast what he has left on the account which is much less than what Karol originally had..

Why not do it?
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

hich is much less than what Karol originally had
i have 58m when Gui hacked me ... but what have in he's chat is good!
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

It's Slinky, it's Slinky. For fun it's a wonderful toy.

Post by thedarkfinder »

All right, let me get this straight.

1.)Some people where doing mass drops in the centre of the city.
2.)Some one asked you to stop.
3.) GM's asked you to stop.
4.) Rebel against the powers that be...
5.) Powers that be crushing little ants.
6.) Doors post about banning.
7.) Name calling and protest continues.

Nice,

One question, are we all 5 years old?

1.) Responsible people know that mass drops in a large-ish population will and can cause lag with a lot of people, and generally causes problems all around. Responsible people also have played the game along enough to know that if you want to do massive drops, do it just south of the city. In fact, that is where responsible people do it.

Ignoring that, the conversation usually goes something like this.

/w "gm's name" I was wondering if you could do a global announcement about me doing a mass drop just south of the city.

Or, if you do not want everyone to show up,
/w "person you want to show up" I am going to get rid of some stuff, you want in?

Either way, a responsible person understands that his/her actions have repercussions for the community. At no point in time does anyone have the right to disrupt the community for their own needs. If I am walking through the city and I get alot of lag, the server just dumps me. I have then to log back in. Your behaviour just disrupted my playing.

So number one, You not only disrespected the gms, but you also disrespected me. Thank you for being inconsiderate and a jerk.

2.)Of course someone is going to ask you to stop, I would if I am getting lagged. It is not your goal to play your game and ruin the play for everyone else. That is not your job. You do not have the right to disrupt the community.

3.) So what to the gm's do? Of course, act like 3 year olds 18 hours from the last nap. They bait. They taunt. They do everything within their powers to have the show down at the OK corral. The run left and act like idiots. They run right and act like idiots. The thumb there nose at 5 years olds and claim themselves gods.

4.)Oh course instead of someone going, wow someone needs a cookie. The Rebels decide this is it. This is the last straw. We had enough, and try to start a revolution.

5.) The 3 year old gm goes, "My feelings where hurt. Take that you meanie, and that, and that!" "I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!!!!" They only hand out 24 hour banns, how did cool head prevail, I have no clue, but some how they did.

6.) Now of course, the 3 year old gm's could not leave it there. NO. They of course have to brag about their god like powers, and post the ban so this can continue. Of course. There was really no other way. Cool heads prevailed during sentencing of course they would not be allowed past that.

7.) Of course the name calling is going to continue. That is what 5 year olds do. They name call and throw temper-tantrums.

But this shows two problems in the game.

1.) Players love to believe that only they matter. That they are centre of the world. That everything rotates around them. If they want to do it, of course they can, and screw everyone else. They do not matter. They are just the trash that "the player" must step around and on to get to his/her lofty position as ruler of everything they see.

2.) GM's that have god like abilities and no real checks and balances. All the Developers care is that there is someone trying. The GMs are trying but have to deal with everyone stuff, it gets tiring.

So what did we learn.

1.) The players really screwed up. You are not gods over everything that is on your screen. You can not do what every you want to do. If someone asks you to stop, good manners says you do. You are behaving like you own the game and the community. You do not.

2.) Unchecked gm power will only lead to more and more problems. The players are not protesting who is in power only that they have the power. It really could be anything, but once Ego meets Ego it is on. War to the bitter end. Doors and Delasia happen to patrol more and enforce more. Which means that they are going to get the brunt end of it.

3.)One thing needs to happen, and two considerations. I think there needs to be a around "I am sorry, what I did was not right."

Secondly, we need a community sheriff. He is elected by the community by vote of the community. The sheriff has the right to get rid of any GM that is abusing his/her powers. The GM is there for banned from gm for at least one month. The grounds for dismissal has to be clear and grievous. The sheriff does not have the right to appoint a GM. Only the Developers have that right. This would create a system in which the GM's would be limited by the community. This is how it is done in every major police system. It slows down corruption.

Thirdly, banning should only be used to enforce rules. Not to control individual behaviour. I think it is time for a jail.
The jail is simple a room with three levers and three lights. The player is sentence to the jail for one hour, must pull the lever with in 15 seconds of the light. If you do not, then the time starts over. After a hour of pulling levers, a door opens letting the player out. This is more effect then banning and punishes the player for his actions.

Now, either way. This has gotten out of hand and really need to be address at a developer level. Something has to be done.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

You weren't there and there is a log of what happened. You can read it here: http://tmw.pastebin.com/f403e1aef

The players asked if anyone was suffering lag and no one responded to the question.
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

Drop parties are a recent issue...and not one we were trying to champion.

Sure I encouraged Lamb...I always do...she is an amusing part of this community. I dont care about Di's revolt she was trying to accomplish...I was just sitting and talking with Don about the two GM issue...about the abuse and about how we can no longer speak our minds.

Guess censorship rules in the end...
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.