Back to Wombat

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Back to Wombat

Post by Amun »

Wombat if you got issues with someone why not take it up with them instead of talking behind their backs on irc. I always figured you had a chip on your shoulder because you weren't chosen or asked to be a GM

(09:16:25 AM) wombatism1: you do know I helped people out far more than she had?
(09:16:47 AM) wombatism1: I've given millions of gp worth of items, probably more than most
(09:16:49 AM) peavey: asked doors to approach her to ask if she was interested or not
(09:16:59 AM) peavey: since we knew he knew her
(09:17:00 AM) wombatism1: I've helped in scores of quests for people

Guess what Wombat you are just a regular player like everyone else. You're not a Dev you're not a GM, get over yourself already. Bashing people on IRC to the dev's doesn't change that either. All it makes you is a pussy. You can whine and cry about how better you are than everyone else but in the end you are the lowest of the low and simply put a scum bag who deserves no ones respect.
The ManaBuzz
Stay informed with the latest Mana News.
No BS... but the truth might hurt.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Re: Back to Wombat

Post by vox populi »

He Private Messaged me about posting in the wrong Development Forum. I didn't realise I had done so and Rotonen has informed me of my mistake/s, however - is it up to Wombat?

~he was quite rude, too...
vox populi

P.s

Who was he bashing on IRC?? (If I am permitted to ask)
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

vox populi wrote:He Private Messaged me about posting in the wrong Development Forum. I didn't realise I had done so and Rotonen has informed me of my mistake/s, however - is it up to Wombat?

~he was quite rude, too...
vox populi

P.s

Who was he bashing on IRC?? (If I am permitted to ask)
Wombat likes to pretend he is someone of importance but in reality he is no one. You don't have to listen to anything he says.
The ManaBuzz
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Amun, I've never wanted to be a GM. I am a guild leader and I see the role of GM as a conflict of interest. I wasn't talking about Delasia behind her back and honestly I don't really care what she thinks because she has no credibility. Nor do you. Both of you like to use my name an awful lot. I don't recall us ever having a conversation Amun and I have no idea who you are and you've only shown that I really shouldn't care.
Current character is "Abolish".
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Ever wonder why you name comes up a lot Wombat? Simple answer as stated before you are scum.

It is so laughable you want to talk about credibility. Well let's talk about it.

1) Since you want to put Del's into question; Do you honestly believe because a couple trolls and small handful of people sling crap about her in a forum thread means she has none? FYI: If you actually talk to the majority of the active community you would know Del is very loved and respected. I know you are jealous of this fact but sorry to say Wombat none of your crap talking, finger pointing, blowing the Dev's is going to change this. Del will always be more loved, respected and credible than you.

2) As for my credibility mine is with the people who actually count. The friends I made and people I game with in TWM. I don't feel the need to sit on irc bashing others to the Dev's in an attempt to glorify and put myself in a better light. Which in the end is only hurting yourself being someone who obviously craves power but you are to stupid to realize that.

I might troll a lil' and start the odd flame war but atleast I do it to the persons face or openly on the forum where the person can defend themselves if needed. Even with your lame ass. You are like the jail house snitch who needs a good shanking.

3) Any perceived power and weight you may think you have in this game is non-existing.

4) Open wide and suck a big fat...[insert profanity or the item of your choice here].
The ManaBuzz
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

1) False. Most people I talk to think Delasia should be removed from her GM position or don't even know who she is.

2) I was talking specifically to the devs about how Delasia was put into the GM position and why I thought should should be removed from her position. After I talked more in depth with peavey, he gave good reason for her to stick around. I still don't have faith that she will do a good job, thus the reason she carries no credibility to me. She was more than welcome to those conversations, as were her partisans, which also participated in these discussions.

3) It is you who has a major hang up on who I am and what I do. I don't care who you are nor what you do. You are someone I don't play this game with. I have repeated numerous times on this forum and elsewhere that I have no more power than anyone else. I do stay informed and contribute my efforts to this game, which you largely fail to notice. I don't need to send you a resume on what I'm doing to be constructive with this game.

4) You don't contribute anything to this game but a bunch of second rate sniping. You are now on my ignore list. Maybe you will prove later that you are worth listening to, but I doubt it. People like you tend to burn themselves out and disappear in a few months, only to be replaced by another second rate asshole with a chip on their shoulder. Prove me wrong.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Wombat I don't have to prove myself to a douche bag like you and sorry to disappoint you I'm not going anywhere unless I am removed by force. And if you consider your consent bashing of people and setting them up to be troll targets(or trying to atleast) a contribution, yeah you are the man cool guy. Everyone I ever had a conflict with in this game we ere able to put our differences aside and work things out. Although most of the time it was nothing major and not really personal. Just the thrill of the fight. But with you on the other-hand, you are a disease to this game slowly sucking the life out of it. The best contribution you could provide the community at this point is just STFU or GTFO.
The ManaBuzz
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

THIS IS THE TYPE OF GAME WE NEED!!!!!!! HATREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Happydude
Peon
Peon

Post by Happydude »

Not only worthless but a pussy too. Go f_ck yourself wombat GTFO new community doesn't need you to be a part of it nor wants you too.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

1) I personally have never had any problem with Delasia. It seems she's only rude around other people.

2) This is pointless.

3) Don't bother replying to Wombat, he's ignored you.

4) What a waste of time.

5)Who cares?

~thank you for telling us of your troubles, Amun.
vox populi
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

1) No you aren't special buddy, she's not rude around you because you kiss ass, but trust me she hates you and she sucks as a GM.

2) You're right, you're pointless. Might wanna think about jumping off a building..

3) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

4) Waste of time? Maybe, so don't read it retard.. it had nothing to do with you anyway.

5) Amun and Wombat

~You have a brain vox, don't let people tell you otherwise, but sometimes you must use it! I understand you're only 15 and probably barely hitting puberty, but you'll pull through.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

Oh, now you're insulting me! This is good. For your information I hit puberty years ago, which is more than can be said for you.

~this is a great argument thread! Come one, come all!
vox populi
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

You call that insulting? Yes I can understand how a child might find it insulting, but buddy you've been insulting the human race this whole time so please, don't say ****!

Years ago.. ha, all I can do is laugh. Not too many kids play on this game, but please keep fooling yourself. "Doh i'm 15! Look at me, yay!" When in reality you're *cough* 9 *cough*.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Funny thing is if this was a thread bashing a GM nothing would of been done about it.

Message I get is bash and insult a GM all you want bash someone for bashing a gm and you get called names by certain dev's on irc. Sorry wombat obviously you have more power than I thought, more so the current gm's I will never question your authority again.
Last edited by Amun on 20 Aug 2009, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
The ManaBuzz