info

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Mpa4Hu
Novice
Novice

info

Post by Mpa4Hu »

it's cool if you crate info for users.
for example in chat on right side there must be column who is online in this map.
for right side of the name is small icon i and when you click this icon pop-up window shows you information about this user (level, equipments and etc.)
Mpa4Hu
Novice
Novice

Re: info

Post by Mpa4Hu »

no?
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Post by Jumpy »

if it includes the names of the other chars the players has it should be fun :D

imho status should not be displayed (int, dex and so on) it is imho part of the learning experience to play the game but a short description, profil could be interesting with infos like a flag for nationality and langages spoken ;) it could be ask when the char is created or more as another skill that allow the player to present himself

anyway interesting idea

Regards
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

I would also welcome an option to write some short summary for your character (visible when another player want some info about yours), for the sake of role-playing :)