Items that bring bonuses

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Sladdy
Peon
Peon

Items that bring bonuses

Post by Sladdy »

'ello, what about to use new items, like rings, amulets ... which give bonuses ... idk ... to strengh and so on ... like "amulet of strengh" which gives +2 strengh. You can use 1 amulet and color it 5 times, so it will be 5 amulets (like amulet of str, nature, magic ...)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Items that bring bonuses

Post by Crush »

I think he is talking about equipment. I am lacking a bit behind in content development, but as fas as i know the only item which gives stat boni is the four leave clover.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Turmfalke »

cat ears
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

Items that give a specific bonus and have been released: Four leaf clover and cat ears give a positive bonus of +1Luk and +3Agi respectively, the paper bag hat gives a negative bonus of -1 Agi.

Items that give a specific bonus and have not yet been released: High priest crown increases max Sp by 20, monster skull helm increases magic defense by 20, assassin pants, shirt, gloves, and boots give bonii of +8Agi, +10Agi, +5Agi and +5Agi in that order.

IMO, would be nice to have more equipment that give such a bonus, so players have more of an option of choosing to specialize in certain playing styles if they want to.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

I'm against too many stat-modifying items, not that anyone will respect my opinion...
The way your stats are organised should not be able to change at the drop of a hat.

~ooh! that was a good one! that was brilliant!
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw