Something soooo off topic I don't know why I'm doing this

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Re: Something soooo off topic I don't know why I'm doing this

Post by Tintin »

Irvine wrote:Good game! Sure god would get mad for not following his will people can't live with people. Everyone has their own opions such as this. People stick by their beliefs and they won't change that for anyone in the world. So it I were to disobay this "god" figure I would evidentally end up hell? Who can live a life with out sin. That would make hell a place over risen and over populated and a place where people fight and where war rages through country sides killing everyone. Is that not our planet now? Are we not ironically living I this hell we talk about?
hmm interesting observation but this "god" figure as you put it,

<< John 3:16 >>
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

So no not everyone will go there but it is interesting the last bit "eternal life", now what is eternal life? If people go to Hell then they are still alive at least or at least their soul is.. hmmm?? So in effect this statement kind of contradicts itself, or does it?

now the options its presents are "perish" or "eternal life" now on this Earth people are alive but not for eternity so Heaven is not on Earth, and obviously every ones not dead so Hell is not on this Earth. Through Revelation (last book of Bible) it makes it clear that it speaks of "Hell" as in a place where people go. Soo my conclusion is that Hell is Death and Heaven is Life, so.. What does life really mean and what does death really mean?

if God is Life then death must be separation from God, so death is really only when you are no longer where God is thus that makes Hell, Hell because God is not there and you get your wish, A place where there is no God, only it isn't so great once you get there ;).
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

*ahem* evolution are like deformed offsprings , and because all chickens come from eggs , the egg came first. ex. instead of a normal offspring , an egg came out XD lmao
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

Superkoop wrote:Evolution is slow, and it would have taken many generations for the chicken to become what it is today.
No, evolution does not have a set time. Evolution can happen it 1 generation. For humans evolution happens right under our noses.

H1N1 virus is a perfect example. Completely new virus from old stock.

Dogs are the other example. From 1 or two breeding populations about 10,000 years we have everything from yorkies to great danes.

That is evolution.
AlexBouchet
Peon
Peon

Post by AlexBouchet »

Disputing evolution is just plain stupid... God is like UFO's it is always some farmer named "Chip" who sees the UFO similarly it is always someone who is either crazy or "challenged" that has premonitions of god...

The fact of the matter is that neither of those came first, it is literally impossible. An egg did not just fall through the sky and land on the ground, hatch and start reproducing. As it is not possible that there was a chicken that "magically" appeared and laid an egg. That is why the theory of Evolution is so much more valid, all things start small, the same applies for life on earth; we were all originally a bunch of particles that evolved and adapted to what we are today.

To Creationist's and Intelligent Design Proponent's: read Darwin's Origin of Species, you don't know what you are saying until you have read something from the "other side". I have read the Bible and I have made my decision, hence I became an Atheist, Evolutionist, Skeptic.

Most Creationist's just do not know what the whole Evolution "thing" is about...
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

I am going on a limb and say neither the chicken or the egg existed first, but rather the Chicken Nugget.

All hail the Chicken Nugget.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

I prefer to go with the chicken enchilado.
But, Alex, I do have to say that one of them did come first. And it's quite simple to deduce which.
If you say a 'chicken egg' is an egg laid by a chicken, then the chicken came first.
If you say a 'chicken egg' is an egg which hatches into a chicken, then the egg came first.

~so it depends on your definition of a 'chicken egg'...
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Irvine
Novice
Novice

Post by Irvine »

Why are there still posts on something i wrote like 5 months ago? Btw i am Trivium_9191 xD