Price of Death!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Re: Price of Death!

Post by Jumpy »

of course as always you're right :)

so following the idea you get back your vitality max level as you fight and stay alive why not like a certain increase number of % in exp
you make 10 % withour diing and you come back to your previous stat level of vit ?

numbers stated here are just example

Regards
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
tapion
Novice
Novice

Re: Price of Death!

Post by tapion »

Demonoid wrote:TMW would still be a happy place but more interresting if death has some negative side-effects.
For example in Runescape if you die as a PKer you'll loose all and if not you'll keep 3 things, that's a lil' bit hard I think.
That idea wont be good.I play runescape too but going in dangerous places scares me :roll: .I play tmw more only for that because losing any item (warlord plate for example) costs 100k for 1 death.And we cant say that tmw can have it like runescape because in tmw some monsters can kill you with 1 hit.I think it is better to dont touch this thing in tmw because in tmw is easy to die.