game thats like mana world

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
bmacz
Peon
Peon

game thats like mana world

Post by bmacz »

has any one here played illutia AKA ASPERATE well its kinda like mana world but just a tad better since they have more maps and stuff well anyways if u want to check it out here is the website http://www.illutia.com have fun
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

From the screenshots I see they're in advanced state and I like it. They say they had over 50'000 subscriptions in less than a year while tmw only 6000+ in 1 year, yeah I'm a bit jelous, that's why we have to work harder :D

Looking at it made me remind of sime cool nice stuff I wanted to add :roll:
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

HOW DARE YOU compare TMW to THAT.

Seriously, it's crap. Maybe it wouldn't if you could walk normal, but that's really irritating. And the feel to the site and the game are all very commercial (very closed and out for money), the quality deffinately isn't.
It has some nice graphics though.

But I really prefer TMW, I'm glad to be on this team. :)
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Personally I don't like that graphical style. Just an opinion, guess that game wasn't made for me.. :roll:
This message used to be meaningful.
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

TMW looks better to me also... but gotta commend anyone starting something and sticking with it.
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

you cant realy compare the graphics... what they have is.... similar to Endless Online... personaly i hate that kind of graphics -_-
nefarious
Peon
Peon

Post by nefarious »

I played both versions of their game and even though they're furthur in developement I still prefer TMW over Aspereta/Illutia any day.
ader
Peon
Peon

Post by ader »

Thats the "UGLIEST" Game ever played!! thats game is sooo "CRAP and BORING"

Why it is BORING because it runs slow and walks like a lazy that walks slow. That Crap game....Look at the sides looks BAD!!

I hate it......... THE MANA WORLD = THE BEST and BETTER than ur UGLY GAME!!
SIGNITURE
Novice
Novice

Post by DeathJoker »

Wait a year. There members will convert to the TRULY SUPERIOR game
I am the leader of Grey Mana. Image
_darkKnight_
Peon
Peon

Post by _darkKnight_ »

Where is game source?? Site has only a Ruindows binary.

I don't play it yet, then I can't say nothing about.
nym
Novice
Novice

Post by nym »

Well, its quite easy to get. All you need to click is the 'downloads' link, then click on the 'source code' link. Very easy. Or if you wanted to get more up to date code, you can get it from SourceForge CVS.
YOU ARE READING THIS!
Zoidberg
Peon
Peon

Post by Zoidberg »

Modanung wrote:HOW DARE YOU compare TMW to THAT.

Seriously, it's crap. Maybe it wouldn't if you could walk normal, but that's really irritating. And the feel to the site and the game are all very commercial (very closed and out for money), the quality deffinately isn't.
It has some nice graphics though.

But I really prefer TMW, I'm glad to be on this team. :)
Yes how dare people have there own opinions. yours is the only one that matters :roll:. oh and out for the money? you really think they MAKE money off of donations. there are only around 100-150 players that actually participate and about 30-50 actually donate.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

this thread is from almost a year ago. please don't bump up old threads when you have nothing more to say but flame comments.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Prolin
Peon
Peon

Post by Prolin »

Ok..I am a loooong time player of Aspereta..And illutia..And compared to this game..Illutia has murdered..Illutia is an overall better game.Not saying TMW isn't good..Just not good enough yet.And if Illutia keeps up the good work..They've got me hooked as a ILLUTIAN.
My soul Rests in Minita
Prolin
Peon
Peon

Post by Prolin »

And Modanung.Please don't Spam our Illutia Forums, About how good your game is..We could care less,Mainly because your game sucks..So keep your opinion to yourself.Please..I mean come on, You and your players know Illutia is better..50,000+ Players in a year to 6,000+..That speaks for itself...So please don't spam or Flame in our Forums anymore..And don't take this the wrong way.It's just you offended people that just play a game..Not tell you about your game "TMW"...But anyways, Try again later..Maybe your game'll be better than Illutia when you learn the truth.Try working harder on making your game better.Than flaming our Forums..I'm sure your fellow players wouldn't want you communicating with the Enemy..
My soul Rests in Minita