[REQUEST] Prenup

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Booth
Knight
Knight

[REQUEST] Prenup

Post by Booth »

Seem's that every girl here wan't me for my money. So I'd like a new feature that would allow me to have a prenup haha.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Cotillion
Novice
Novice

Re: [REQUEST] Prenup

Post by Cotillion »

ROFL
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

Posting support of this endevor. Booth goes through women like a whore goes through condoms.

Prenup: Magical parchment that upon use, dissolves both married partners wedding rings and revokes their marriage. Cost: 15k
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Sorry, but the development forums are only for serious topics.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.