Holiday idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Savi
Novice
Novice

Holiday idea

Post by Savi »

I have been following the forum and the different mask request. Because of that I thought we should have a halloween celebration. Everyone has to wear a mask of some kind for that day. Also try and get a screen shot with a lot of different players and their mask. Maybe there could be a few contests on that day. The mods could have a few tricks up their sleeves or maybe a few treats.
I am bringing the idea up now so there is time to think about things that could be done by then.

I realize Halloween may not be followed by players from all countries, I see it is an excuse for a fun day.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: Holiday idea

Post by Black Don »

Savi wrote:I have been following the forum and the different mask request. Because of that I thought we should have a halloween celebration. Everyone has to wear a mask of some kind for that day. Also try and get a screen shot with a lot of different players and their mask. Maybe there could be a few contests on that day. The mods could have a few tricks up their sleeves or maybe a few treats.
I am bringing the idea up now so there is time to think about things that could be done by then.

I realize Halloween may not be followed by players from all countries, I see it is an excuse for a fun day.
There have been Halloween events held here for a long long time.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
fate
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Holiday idea

Post by fate »

Hi,

some tmw holidays would be nice, though. `Holy Mana Day' would be the obvious reference to SD3, but I imagine that `Lazulifest' might gather a few votes as well.

For tmwserv, these things should be synchronised with the backstory (under the assumption that someone is working on the backstory...) but for the tmwAthena server things needn't be quite as deep. :-)

-- fate
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

achiever Re: Holiday idea

Post by bigglesworth »

If I cant get my carcass to Lebowskifest, http://www.lebowskifest.com/, I will settle for a virtual "long lazuli" fest :P