Lmao The Days....When I caused havok(read)/Memories.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Lmao The Days....When I caused havok(read)/Memories.

Post by Booth »

Last edited by Booth on 18 Sep 2009, 03:37, edited 2 times in total.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: Lmao The Days....When I caused havok(read)

Post by Black Don »

I find the old fonts hard to read on those old screen shots. Oh my freaking eyes!!
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
mightydefiant
Peon
Peon

Post by mightydefiant »

I liked the ones with the "hi" topic.
HI! :)
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Hey, whats up? lol
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

You really like attention, don't you?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

yes, i love attention Crush i strive for it, soon i will have none. So why not make it last while i can? (: Well, none from the game. Also, i just miss the old days when we were more of a community. :)
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

awww the days when Tul was the place to be...how I miss those...things were actually fun then :?

hmm...kinda miss the pickpocket era...made sure you picked up those drops :lol:
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

Booth,
I think I know you pretty well, we have spent alot of time in the game over your time here. There was a time I was fully conviced wherever you were going in life was by far the wrong places. I have no doubt my thoughts were correct back then. Now here you are standing strong like a man, and offering to serve the military of the county you love. Why would you want to make everyone revisit what a fool you once where? And be proud of it? Yes Booth, war will grow you up and as you have expressed to me you feel you are on the right track, I do too. You have impressed me since your return to the game, your time at home is limited now. Try impressing your family Booth, you might not think you wont miss them but you will more then miss them. When you come back from the war (and I will be praying you do so) I'd like to have a sit down with you so you can tell me what a wealth of knowledge you have learned. I think you are terrified, and Booth? You better be, this is the real deal. Iraq is not a vacation zone.

No one finds it funny you will be in the line of fire possibly there, as they did not find it funny when you put us in a line of hurt with your actions in TMW.

All my best,
sugarcorgit
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Because i like to have fun? I'm sorry but thats why i came here, and thats what i did through school i was considered the class clown, but i've had so much fun on this game but now its just boring the community isnt as good and i cant relate to as many people. But thanks for the support and i know i will have someone to come back to when i come back besides my mom, because i soon will be with a girl that i believe is right for me, so good luck everyone and sugar would you make a character for me and store it so nobody can take my name because i know someone will want to, thanks. Sorry its not as long for some reason it didnt show up last time i posted.

-Booth.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Looking Back at these topics just makes me smile. Cause we actually had fun back then. Not so many bullshit rules and all. Everyone that is a oldie made it through it all tho. Goodluck in the future for this game tho.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

Booth,
You are dead wrong about how much better the community was back then. The only ones having lots of fun was you and pickpocket at all of our expenses. Now we have GMs that are actually here, back then not much. I think you have seen some good examples in the game yourself of how good people got hurt at somelses expense. I didnt see you thinking it was right. Thus I rest my case you changed for the better it sure was not the community that did. You could do some of the other hateful things some do, but you dont it do you? No you dont.

Yes I will make your char name/s and keep it/them safe while you are gone. I would not be so fast to delete it/them though, as I know they have cyber cafes in Iraq, one of my friends worked at one. On another note, I know I for one would not want someone running around in your chars if they took your names, far to confusing for everyone! Leaving me to log you in once every six months in some remote area and log of right away. That I can do for you. Lots of time, we will talk about it when that time is right.
sugarcorgit
Booth
Knight
Knight

Re: Lmao The Days....When I caused havok(read)/Memories.

Post by Booth »

I'd probably still be doing it if i wasnt so busy, or if there weren't so many rules, but i still liked the community more back then. People turned into douchebags. You became better, a GM turned into one that i thought was one before but now even more, i need not name any names of course.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

[quote="Booth"People turned into douchebags.[/quote]
Perhaps turning into a "douchebag" is why I get along with you better now.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Hehe yes, we use to not get along when you use to hangout with a certain GM, but now we are fine. Not friends as much, but we are fine. :D