my char is stuck

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
JokerTate
Peon
Peon

my char is stuck

Post by JokerTate »

i don't know how or why but the 1st town has an exit to the north off to the right, & when i went through it seems to d/c me somehow but im still connected i can move around but no monsters & i can't walk very far from that door. i also went to a cave past the forest town (sorry idk the names yet just started back playing) & i could see the people moving talking & fighting but i couldnt use an exit to get out, i had to basicly died to get out. i was wondering if the linux cilent could be outdated or is this some other bug & could i fix this.
jcdvsrbld
Peon
Peon

Re: my char is stuck

Post by jcdvsrbld »

I'm not sure what your problem is on the first part, though i know it's not a client problem; however, the cave is probably arkim's cave, which can only be exited by talking to him
"quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
JokerTate
Peon
Peon

Post by JokerTate »

yeah its a cilent problem my linux system forcely installed an older version thats not supported any more so im gettting a new version but thanks anyway
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

No, I actually saw him in game. He's in Northern Tulimshar at the small gateway and he seems to have a real problem.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Kill3rZ wrote:No, I actually saw him in game. He's in Northern Tulimshar at the small gateway and he seems to have a real problem.
North Tulimshar hasn't been released yet.
jcdvsrbld
Peon
Peon

Post by jcdvsrbld »

Kill3rZ wrote:No, I actually saw him in game. He's in Northern Tulimshar at the small gateway and he seems to have a real problem.
Apparently you didn't understand, the person who started this thread also said he couldn't get out of a cave, which is what I was addressing.
"quis custodiet ipsos custodes"