Food/Spell healing icons

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Acegi
Novice
Novice

Food/Spell healing icons

Post by Acegi »

As the title suggests, how about some icons be shown next to the statuses if the player has just eaten food or is being healed slowly by magic? I think this might help improve the disappearing animation (particle effects) situation. Similar idea to using concentration or iron potion or when war magic is in effect.

Perhaps this should be in the graphics development section (if there's a mod who thinks this is in the wrong place feel free to move it).
"Every problem is an opportunity in disguise..." Inara, Firefly
Jurgi
Novice
Novice

Re: Food/Spell healing icons

Post by Jurgi »

+1

I wanted to post such suggestion too.
On some surfaces healing particles are barely visible. Not to mention, that I would like to turn particles off in many situations to get better fps.
★ Variety Jeer, my weblog ★ Jurgi recommends Opera 10 ★
Sushi
Peon
Peon

Post by Sushi »

I kind of do like the little particles...sometimes i just do spells and eat to make them appear, then I just run around :lol:
Icons would be really cool to have.
Player Names:
[i]Sushi_The_Great;Level: 36[/i]
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Acegi wrote:As the title suggests, how about some icons be shown next to the statuses if the player has just eaten food or is being healed slowly by magic? I think this might help improve the disappearing animation (particle effects) situation. Similar idea to using concentration or iron potion or when war magic is in effect.

Perhaps this should be in the graphics development section (if there's a mod who thinks this is in the wrong place feel free to move it).
You can move posts?
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D