wheres the magic update?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

wheres the magic update?

Post by Darkfangex »

well me and null , and bigboss havent been around i have been waiting this month for an update of the magic sorts ;p is it out"? and i think we need some new stuff to do , ;p
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
fate
Warrior
Warrior

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by fate »

Darkfangex,

work in progress. If you want to speed it up and can help with pixelling work, check the graphics request threads and see if you can help! :-)

-- fate
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

well ima dip-shiit and i cant do anything to help , i was supposed to take internet development , i think it was pearl , so i can learn some syntaxes , but no internet so no class , so instead we are learning about computers , and what the hell i dont even think i was gonna learn pearl in this class but i almost thought , it seemed like a 30% chance i was gonna learn syntaxes but 70% useless html , but none of that , i got the most useless class ever , learning about compters , FU&$ i cant help so all i can do is sit on my 4ss and do nothing , sorry
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

1. It is much easier to teach programming to yourself by using tutorials from the internet than learning it in a classroom from a teacher who isn't a professional programmer himself.
2. The language is called PERL
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

The process of learning how to program should not be attempted with an attention span shorter than ten years.
This message used to be meaningful.
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Turmfalke »

2.) there is also a langauage called PEARL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEARL_(pro ... _language) thought I guess you are right that he meant perl.
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight