Reduce the number of monsters

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

michellembrodeur
Peon
Peon

Reduce the number of monsters

Post by michellembrodeur »

There are so many green blobs that everytime i kill something they it all the loot.

This is too damn annoying. Gold is hard enough to come by to buy arrows and such, but if the blobs are eating everything, what chance do you have.

Just now a big knife/sword or what ever it was dropped from red scorpian. before I could get to it a green blob appeared on it. POOF gone. don't even know what it was.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Just slayer all the green blobs or go to another area where momsters don't steal loot. The nice thing is that when you kill a blob you can find all the things it stole...
michellembrodeur
Peon
Peon

Elven Programmer wrote:Just slayer all the green blobs or go to another area where momsters don't steal loot. The nice thing is that when you kill a blob you can find all the things it stole...

Now you tell me, i can kill it to get the stuff back. sssshhhhheeesshhhh

Glad to know now....

thanks
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Lol. Items arent that hard to get.

Happy slime hunting :)
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

It isn't hard either to pick up the items before the slimes do. Just use the action menu.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
michellembrodeur
Peon
Peon

Modanung wrote:It isn't hard either to pick up the items before the slimes do. Just use the action menu.
What Action Menu?

I usually use the G or Z key to pick up items, but you have to stand on them.
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

michellembrodeur wrote:...but you have to stand on them.
this doesnt work when the item's buried under the monster's body. maybe we could expand the hotkey to also look at the 4 neighboring squares; but note, this'd also increase the chances of accidentally stealing somebody else's stuff.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

G or Z should already work to pick up items in front of you, not only when standing on them...
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

The action menu is what you get when right-clicking an item, NPC, player or monster.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io