Lost charecter

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
mkckaras
Peon
Peon

Lost charecter

Post by mkckaras »

Hi, I have a problem that my charakter from account MKCkaras has been lost. I have played tmw about half year before and now I have installed new client and the character is not there. Thx for help, MKCkaras
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Lost charecter

Post by Jaxad0127 »

We occasionally need to purge accounts that haven't been used for 6 months or more.
serpentmuse
Peon
Peon

Post by serpentmuse »

i've also had the same problem. i made a character called empresstune, and then i found out that i couldn't play tmw on the school computers anymore, so i redownloaded tmw portable version, but my char and account was gone.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

If you stopped playing for 6+ months, then this is likely. If it was sooner, double check the capitalization of your account name.
serpentmuse
Peon
Peon

Post by serpentmuse »

they're the same as before.
oh, it might have been because i reinstalled the entire client ... ?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

serpentmuse wrote:oh, it might have been because i reinstalled the entire client ... ?
Definitely not. The accounts and characters are saved on the server and the server doesn't even notice when you reinstall the client.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.