couple of small bugs

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
ktm
Novice
Novice

couple of small bugs

Post by ktm »

cosmetic issue
if you have a lot of experience, the values overlap the "job exp" label (yes, the game's been eating a *lot* of my time lately ;))
solution: just extend the stats box a little.

cosmetic/map issue
leave the city, then go west. monsters spawned between pond and bushes can't escape from there. you can kill them though, maybe the tile should be marked no-walk anyways.

gameplay
3rd (top) layer tiles overlap player names. applies to the red "attack marker" thingy too. possible solution would be to draw names/markers/etc last

gameplay
get a context menu (like, right-click on yourself), then right-click somewhere empty. bang, context menu lacking any content.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Cosmetic issue: yeah well we already know that, I have a lot of overlapping for example money value, but I'm too lazy to fix it :lol: It's on the todo list, I'll fix it sometime...

Map issue: you're right thank you for pointing out, you can report map issues here http://wiki.themanaworld.org/Map_development

Gameplay: oh sure that could use some improvements...
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

with the current spawn rates, i think not many ppl will run into the problem of *money* overlapping anything very soon :wink:
well, i'm off posting the mapping stuff to the wiki...
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

elven: i looked into the text-hiding-behind-stuff issue, and i seem to have found the problem. you've simply been drawing to the map layer, when you'd better have done it to the gui layer. i'll check that once i got my dev-box reinstalled, then hook you up with a .diff if it works