Leather Shirt

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Lenny Wang
Peon
Peon

Leather Shirt

Post by Lenny Wang »

Hi. What's the requirements for Leather Shirt?

Also, A story, haha. I was in cave with someone and a shirt dropped(probably cotton since it was small), he took it :(. But I was in cave last night and leather shirt dropped, haha. Anyways.

I went to the guy that sold/bought stuff to see if it was a Leather Shirt. it was, then I see it's sold for 5 GP.. That sucks, lol. You can buy it for 8000GP but selling it is 5 :(

Another thing, sry. I'm searching through Wiki and stuff, where would it say/explain about items? I'm trying to find out what Leather Shirt gives... Does it actually work right now?
soap
Peon
Peon

Post by soap »

Hello...

i bought this leather shirt in front of the miner for 8000 GP. I equiped it. But i don't see any advantages. The damage i get from monsters seems to be the same as without it.

Isn't there any function of it implemented yet?

:/
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Leather shirt has got defense 4, while cotton shirt you start with has got defense 2 and well yeah it's implemented but maybe the difference is not so noticeable.
soap
Peon
Peon

Post by soap »

Ah... Ok.. :) Thanks for the fast reply..
xand
Novice
Novice

Post by xand »

I found a nice page that explains the STATS, but there's nothing mentioned about armor/weapon mathematics... Does +1 armor mean -1 dam?

And (maybe off-topic ;) what do you gain on lvl-up ?
Is there a data sheet? One that tells how many stat-points/HP you gain per level?