My resignation

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
SpamMaster
Novice
Novice

Re: My resignation

Post by SpamMaster »

Farewell MK. Will you keep playing the game, though? And does this mean Platyna will be looking for more GMs...?

Spammy

Plant some trees, man, and save the world today.
Have a spamful evening, sir.
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

SpamMaster wrote:Farewell MK. Will you keep playing the game, though? And does this mean Platyna will be looking for more GMs...?

Spammy
Best bet : ask her. But I'd bet for this answer : No.

Regards,
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

Seeya MK, ol' pal.

~where have all the good GMs gone...?
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw
Leo
Novice
Novice

Post by Leo »

Well hopefully you don't leave the game, MK. I thought you were fair and sorted things out! And I agree, all the good GM's seem to be disappearing.. :/
Level 74 now, wooh! xD :) (My main char is now Leo!) Image

~Invaders, possibly from space!~
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Well in my opinion leaving the position due to dislike towards your cooperatives is not very responsible. This is harsh world we can't always work with those we love. For example I am working with Jaxad now - even if i am not very fond to him, I have chosen to work with him because it is good for the project - and this is what should matter the most - to any person concerned.

Regards.
Hrvoje
Peon
Peon

Post by Hrvoje »

Godspeed.
me noob, hev het?
JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Post by JackDeth »

Oh no! Say it isn't so!

Well, I hope you still play the game. Good luck. May The Force be with you MK.
tapion
Novice
Novice

Post by tapion »

I am sad that you are going MK :cry: .Good luck in RL.You were the best GM that I ever knew. 8) And thanks for all your job!
Galadriel
Novice
Novice

Post by Galadriel »

MK... I do agree with Platyna on this one. We cannot always choose our project partners.

But if you're determined to cease being a GM... let us know if we'll see you in game.
"Spoken like a tru lover of the beast" --zyperz, one time member of Corum's party. A little projection there, zyperz?

Verbose Ubuntu compiling instructions for the 4144 game patch
zyperz
Peon
Peon

Post by zyperz »

Galadriel wrote:MK... I do agree with Platyna on this one. We cannot always choose our project partners.

But if you're determined to cease being a GM... let us know if we'll see you in game.
Spoken like a tru lover of the beast Doulos
zyperz
Peon
Peon

Post by zyperz »

Platyna wrote:Well in my opinion leaving the position due to dislike towards your cooperatives is not very responsible. This is harsh world we can't always work with those we love. For example I am working with Jaxad now - even if i am not very fond to him, I have chosen to work with him because it is good for the project - and this is what should matter the most - to any person concerned.

Regards.
Well not everyone has the ability to terminate and delete.

So I guess we do what we can........MK, thank you for having the courage to speak the truth.
zyperz
Peon
Peon

Post by zyperz »

Platyna wrote:Thank you for your work. In fact it seems to be the right and honorable decision - considering your inactivity in game.

Regards.
Wow, considering this statement, I guess that you consider Vink and CaptainAwesome to be dishonorable?
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

Platyna wrote:Well in my opinion leaving the position due to dislike towards your cooperatives is not very responsible. This is harsh world we can't always work with those we love. For example I am working with Jaxad now - even if i am not very fond to him, I have chosen to work with him because it is good for the project - and this is what should matter the most - to any person concerned.

Regards.
No offense, but I believe you were about to leave and take your hosting with you when you and Bjorn didn't quite see eye to eye.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

zyperz wrote:
Platyna wrote:Thank you for your work. In fact it seems to be the right and honorable decision - considering your inactivity in game.

Regards.
Wow, considering this statement, I guess that you consider Vink and CaptainAwesome to be dishonorable?
Yes, because they left us not even a word that they will not play anymore.
EDIT: Vink left a notice on forums, my mistake.

Anyway I did not told Master Kenobi to leave, in fact I never spoken to him, AFAIR. It makes you wonder when a person is leaving because I came back to the function I have hold successfully for four years or so. It makes you wonder when he seems to not care that I had valid reasons (stated already) to demote Delasia and doosrman. It also makes you wonder why a person I don't even know shows me a disrespect, and can't act in a honorable manner and respect my decision.

In fact the purpose of this thread wasn't a farewell to the community he is a part of - the sole purpose of this thread was to start a crusade against me. You guys were used like mindless tools and swallowed the bait as young pelicans - without any thought.

And a person who judges persons they didn't knew, just to protect his friends, who happens to be dismissed from the position they doesn't fit to isn't worth much. You are more than welcome to go, same goes to doorsman and his bitter comments indicating that he can't live without special powers - in fact Delasia acted a lot better than you, doorsman - she was sad but at least she didn't tried to blame me for the whole situation.

I am tired of trolls telling me what I feel and what I think and why I make decisions. You judge others against your standards and it is quite visible what those standards are.

Regards.