The Inn

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Tahli
Novice
Novice

The Inn

Post by Tahli »

On tmw, after your married, most people go to the inn for, wel you no. maybe-once your married-there could be an option for, well you no again... I dunno not a very good suggestion but it sounds more realistic than alot of things i've heard. (I've heard some sick (and funny) suggestions; sex room etc)
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Re: The Inn

Post by MoneyX »

hahahah lol hahah!! good idea!

no
JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Post by JackDeth »

Tahli wrote:On tmw, after your married, most people go to the inn for, wel you no. maybe-once your married-there could be an option for, well you no again... I dunno not a very good suggestion but it sounds more realistic than alot of things i've heard. (I've heard some sick (and funny) suggestions; sex room etc)
So, let me see if I'm picturing this correctly. In the same way that marrying someone opens you up to using the spell INZUWILT, perhaps marrying would also open the characters up to an additional array of available "poses", they could use for "extracurricular marital activity".

I think it poses some interesting ideas, but then again you'd have to take players' ages into consideration and how you would confirm their age level before something like that would be made available.

I still want to see this game made available and open to ALL players so we can build a large community, not just open to a select selection of horny geeks or something.

:wink:
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

JackDeth wrote: So, let me see if I'm picturing this correctly. In the same way that marrying someone opens you up to using the spell INZUWILT, perhaps marrying would also open the characters up to an additional array of available "poses", they could use for "extracurricular marital activity".
wtf does INZUWILT mean?
GARRETTtheGREAT
Novice
Novice

Post by GARRETTtheGREAT »

Perhaps maybe a room could be rented from the NPC, transferring the players to a "room" that no other players could enter and no players could overhear the conversation, and once exited could not be re-entered unless they talk to the NPC again? People are going to, eh well, you know what I'm referring to, whether they have a specific place to or not, but at least we could get them out of the way of players who aren't interested in being a part of it.
Habari
Novice
Novice

Post by Habari »

Why Only between married People? TMW is becoming such a conservative place... :lol:

Now Seriously , if someone spends their free time trying to this sort of things in a virtual world with sprites they don't even know , they must have a mental problem or some kind of miserable life.

Go out and enjoy the sun
My vote is Absolutely NO , i don't want this kind of content , in a Fantasy game , regardless that minors play or not.
There are many other appropriate places on the net , other than this game
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

OK, everybody, i'm gonna say this loud and clear. IT WAS A JOKE! OK, now that's straightened out it's all good. JOKE. No1 thought I would seriously suggest that did they?
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

Tahli wrote:OK, everybody, i'm gonna say this loud and clear. IT WAS A JOKE! OK, now that's straightened out it's all good. JOKE. No1 thought I would seriously suggest that did they?
yes
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

JackDeth wrote:
Tahli wrote:On tmw, after your married, most people go to the inn for, wel you no. maybe-once your married-there could be an option for, well you no again... I dunno not a very good suggestion but it sounds more realistic than alot of things i've heard. (I've heard some sick (and funny) suggestions; sex room etc)
So, let me see if I'm picturing this correctly. In the same way that marrying someone opens you up to using the spell INZUWILT, perhaps marrying would also open the characters up to an additional array of available "poses", they could use for "extracurricular marital activity".

I think it poses some interesting ideas, but then again you'd have to take players' ages into consideration and how you would confirm their age level before something like that would be made available.

I still want to see this game made available and open to ALL players so we can build a large community, not just open to a select selection of horny geeks or something.

Yeah minors play this game (like me) and YOU'RE younger than me, Tahli
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Dark Lord wrote:
JackDeth wrote:

Yeah minors play this game (like me) and YOU'RE younger than me, Tahli
Once again, JOKE!