Ideas

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

tourn
Peon
Peon

Ideas

Post by tourn »

I dont know if any of this has been sugested already or if it is already in the workings. If it is i hope someone will tell me lol. but ideas

1. better magic system. especially cause healing other players is EXTREMELY difficult in battle situations. maybe something like the shortcuts for items i dont know just an idea.

2. more diverse weapons and character customization but this im sure you hear ALL the time.

3. A clan option. i have 13 people in my "clan" but party's only allow for 12 people. maybe mix something together between the friends things on the players tab and the party, mostly i would like to be able to easily chat with members of my clan kinda like with my party and to be able to see who is online or not. maybe a clan chat tab.
Currently recruiting for our clan check us out.
http://www.tmwragnarok.org
Len
Knight
Knight

Re: Ideas

Post by Len »

1. manasever already supports hotkeys and icons for magic
2. these things take time (lots of time)
3. already possible in the new sever
Pixel Battalion
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Ideas

Post by Ceros »

tourn wrote:I dont know if any of this has been sugested already or if it is already in the workings. If it is i hope someone will tell me lol. but ideas

1. better magic system. especially cause healing other players is EXTREMELY difficult in battle situations. maybe something like the shortcuts for items i dont know just an idea.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8406 is a thread about 4144's patch - it allows you to do cool things with magic like create spell shortcut keys, right click heals, one button combat casting, etc. It also feature's a "Who's Online" list, support for outfits and a bunch of other things that are extremely nice.

Also, 4144 is very receptive to implementing features, so if you talked to him about maybe working on an unofficial clan setup, he may be able to help you (it wouldn't be server side - just a list client side). Post in his thread, PM him or look for him in IRC, he's a great all around guy.