Windows CVS Build Problems

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
javaroast
Peon
Peon

Windows CVS Build Problems

Post by javaroast »

Is anyone else having problems with the latest CVS build. I can get through the login screens, but when I get to the last of the login screens (when it says select character), I click OK and it seems to lock. I haven't tried building the latest source in Linux, so I'm not sure if the problem happens there as well. I will give it a try a little later.

Thanks
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

I just come back from holidays and tested latest cvs. It works here. Does it lock or crash? If it's the latter than maybe you could check the log...
javaroast
Peon
Peon

Win 32 CVS

Post by javaroast »

Well I checked out the current CVS from scratch and recompiled and it is working now. One other minor problem is that the tmw.exe is showing 90-100% CPU usage. I know it isn't really using that much CPU because the system is not sluggish at all. Thanks for you help.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

You can slow down your cpu by setting a maximum limit to fps in config.xml, But I suggest to keep it this way if you're not experiencing heating problems.
javaroast
Peon
Peon

CPU

Post by javaroast »

Thanks Elven,

I should have thought of that. Makes perfect sense. I don't think I need to mess with the FPS as performance is great in the game and thats what I'm after :D Thanks for your help with my questions and thanks for the work you've put into the game.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

:oops: