[WIP] The Sick Tree - Skipy

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [CONTEST] The Sick Tree

Post by skipy »

oh yeah and this....

i like the one before this one...
Attachments
newtree5.png
newtree5.png (38.73 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
TheBasilisk
Novice
Novice

Post by TheBasilisk »

Nice. Maybe try changing the leaf color to show how they're diseased as well ;)
Hissssss...
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

dead leaves.....
Attachments
newtree6.png
newtree6.png (39.31 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

I think your over doing the tree, try simplifying the pallet and detail (its something I have been struggling with myself)
also whats up with the strange gradient background at the top of the image? also don't use the blur tool.. the pallet also looks a little muddy to me, but I've been living in uber bright contrast land
6. Only TMW developers will critique and help (any other post will be removed for order sake and avoid confusion)
not sure if I still qualify
Pixel Battalion
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Len wrote:I think your over doing the tree, try simplifying the pallet and detail (its something I have been struggling with myself)
also whats up with the strange gradient background at the top of the image? also don't use the blur tool.. the pallet also looks a little muddy to me, but I've been living in uber bright contrast land
6. Only TMW developers will critique and help (any other post will be removed for order sake and avoid confusion)
Thank you Len, your level of expertise qualifies you for any critique or contribution you want to do, also you are always welcome on board (even just with advises, I know you are quite busy).
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Ok. today Nov. 17 The contest is closed, thank you skipy for the nice effort and the great work on the variations of the tree, if anyone else (or Skipy) has any other version, you can post it here. Therefore Skipy as the only participant on the contest is declared the absolute winner.

Skipy if you want to continue the development you can do it on this thread until is done. Please send me a PM if you are able to do it.

Regards

Skipy, Great Job !!
skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [WIP] The Sick Tree - Skipy

Post by skipy »

Len wrote:I think your over doing the tree, try simplifying the pallet and detail (its something I have been struggling with myself)
--feel free at any time to give feed back-- :D
AxlTrozz wrote:Ok. today Nov. 17 The contest is closed, thank you skipy for the nice effort and the great work on the variations of the tree, if anyone else (or Skipy) has any other version, you can post it here. Therefore Skipy as the only participant on the contest is declared the absolute winner.

Skipy if you want to continue the development you can do it on this thread until is done. Please send me a PM if you are able to do it.

Regards

Skipy, Great Job !!
thanks thanks...i have some RL stuff going on and not sure how meny days/weeks it will take up...but i will work on this as free time pops up(5-min/20-min here or there)...here it is with lots of the color cut out...ill pm you soon when i know more about how much time i have.....

what do you think it needs??? :wink: :?: :idea:
Attachments
newtree67-14 color.png
newtree67-14 color.png (35.13 KiB) Viewed 1461 times

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido