[FIXED] monsters not spawning

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
michellembrodeur
Peon
Peon

[FIXED] monsters not spawning

Post by michellembrodeur »

Today at 2:45pm EST

The red Scorpian is not spawning.
Also in the cave only one red Blob one the first lvl and nothing on the second one.
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

the mines have been like that for the last few days... thus, no way to get keys, leather shirts etc right now :?
but the red scorpion *is* there (just checked), you just need to look a little harder.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Oh, you can buy keys, leather shirts and so from me :)
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

yes, but your prizes could be a *bit* lower :wink: also, i'd rather see the mines fixed. i'm getting fed up with blobs & maggots...
michellembrodeur
Peon
Peon

Post by michellembrodeur »

ktm wrote:the mines have been like that for the last few days... thus, no way to get keys, leather shirts etc right now :?
but the red scorpion *is* there (just checked), you just need to look a little harder.
I walked around for over 30 minutes and did not find any red scorpians.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Hmm those problems are because of the last updates to the server, today we should apply the latest patch which should fix all the problems.
Raven
Peon
Peon

Post by Raven »

theres a new patch? Hurray! :D ages since ive been on the forum lol so hello all that knew me before i stayed off for about a month and in the new-updated version/patches/server is there more in-game music? i like the login screen music even if it is only a minute 40secs i dont know why it sounds v. anime and classic :)