Crown Quest!!!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Do You Think My Quest Idea Should Be Put Int TMW?

It' a GREAT idea!
21%
I don't understand
No votes
No Way!
26%
hmm...
8%
I don't know really
7%
Yes
5%
No
33%

Total votes: 61
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Crown Quest!!!

Post by Tahli »

So maybe there could be a quest for a crown. You need to get 10 iron ore and talk to an npc called "The King" or King somethin. Obviously there would be more to the quest but yeah. I would like to hear peoples opinions and see their votes.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
swimmy
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Crown Quest!!!

Post by swimmy »

i think its too easy.
getting 10 ores, + some golds from monsters (needs making) which drops rarely.
or, something like Gold-golem which drops gold. (should be very strong.)
who was...
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

swimmy wrote:i think its too easy.
I like the current 'there can be only one' implementation (well, two if you count Platnya's) of it. Crowns shouldn't be as common as miner Crusader helms.
posa
Novice
Novice

Post by posa »

well, i think that introducing new quests in the mana world is a great idea, mainly for high levels, because after level 60, the only thing you can do i collect rare itens and level up.. i think i good idea(mixing this and a suggestion from another post) is a quest in a battle arena, i imagin it like this: there are 10 or 15 or 20 rounds, don't know, and each round contains a monster, and u kill it(alone). After killing it,you go to the next round and there will be a stronger monster.. And the reward could be the CROWN! ;D
I hope this could be introduced.. =D
JatLee
Novice
Novice

Post by JatLee »

We dont need a crown in game.The crown in game its only for Platyna 8) :D
The crown its made Only for Platyna :P
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

and Don (:
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Don't have a crown any more ask Kage about it :p
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Oh, that blows...I don't get on much could you explain? lol.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

JatLee wrote:We dont need a crown in game.The crown in game its only for Platyna 8) :D
Sugarcorgit received one too from the dev. team. In recognition for her positive social effects on the gameplay. I was there for the crowning ceremony. However, the crown should be a special item and should stay unobtainable.
whiteknight
Peon
Peon

Post by whiteknight »

What's the point on letting items unobtainable?

Making some very few people special?

Well... I think there should be other items to make a "crown" less likely... for example, other helmets, other armour... there are already developed items that were unreleased... when will they be released?

- Rings
- New Armours
- Hammer
- Magical Staff for Mages
- better bows / crossbows?
- new melee weapons (faster, please!)

Quest are the solution for everything.

There are a lot of items that just aren't used for anything.. people just keep accumulating them... For example, after you do the Santa Clothing / Santa Hat quests, those christmas items are worth anything... should be new quests on the same NPCs, for the Santa Beard, Christmas tree... ok ok, I know they are unique items, but... why not reviving them, maybe different ones... I dunno! :) How about a christmas star hat? Fairy hat? I dunno... just ideas.

You should implement wings too.. I know it's a very Mu Online thing, but it's cute...
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

The crown was made for Platyna so not a crown. But how about that other sorta crown (DAMN I forgot the name)
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Kill3rZ wrote:
JatLee wrote:We dont need a crown in game.The crown in game its only for Platyna 8) :D
Sugarcorgit received one too from the dev. team. In recognition for her positive social effects on the gameplay. I was there for the crowning ceremony. However, the crown should be a special item and should stay unobtainable.
Sugarcorgit got a crown for her positive social effects on gameplay! I like Sugarcorgit but that's just absolutely stupid! You can't go around giving people crowns. Or golden warlord plates for being cute. Seriously, why do people even make unobtainable items? I know that sounds like I'm conflicting with my own idea but really, I wanted people to work for it and I know my idea wasn't very good but I wanted it to be a very hard quest. What has become of this game?
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Sugar got my crown cause she is my friend I got the crown from Platyna years ago for doing good pixel art.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

You people want a crown then make one. A person who made an item that got into game always receives it. ;-)

Regards.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

OMG Even unobtainables? COOL. I'm in the process of making a dyable cap :D
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all