New items.

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

WinneR3
Novice
Novice

Re: New items.

Post by WinneR3 »

Thanks. I think Iron Arrow is better.
swimmy
Warrior
Warrior

Post by swimmy »

weapon-arrow-fire.png
weapon-arrow-fire.png (376 Bytes) Viewed 2190 times
i created it just now.
this is my first time to make pixel art.

i know i need much more practice and it needs to be better on fires...
who was...
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

This is not the indicated place for graphics development, please move this to Graphics Development.

off topic
anon
Peon
Peon

Post by anon »

wow, i was thinking about helpin in gfx and dev myself. but now that you bashed this guy so hard for his attempts, ifeel greatly discouraged.
Where your claims right? if not maybe an excuse would be appropriate.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

anon wrote:wow, i was thinking about helpin in gfx and dev myself. but now that you bashed this guy so hard for his attempts, ifeel greatly discouraged.
Frankly, you shouldn't... just try to avoid mistakes he made: spawning too many threads and demanding feedback after each minor adjustment of his items (fire arrow e.g.) because it's wasting time of other people concerned thus being "annoying" ...and really, you should try to learn and research as much as possible about pixel art or any other thing you want to help in, before you do something worth showing. That about it. Don't worry there's many people ready to help you not just to bash you, if you show some effort :)
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

yosuhara wrote:
anon wrote:wow, i was thinking about helpin in gfx and dev myself. but now that you bashed this guy so hard for his attempts, ifeel greatly discouraged.
Frankly, you shouldn't... just try to avoid mistakes he made: spawning too many threads and demanding feedback after each minor adjustment of his items (fire arrow e.g.) because it's wasting time of other people concerned thus being "annoying" ...and really, you should try to learn and research as much as possible about pixel art or any other thing you want to help in, before you do something worth showing. That about it. Don't worry there's many people ready to help you not just to bash you, if you show some effort :)
+1
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Suzilol
Newly Registered User

Post by Suzilol »

yeh I think guys u have no rights pushing on him soo hard if u dont think he made it just keep it to youselves! poor guy... WinneR3 before posting anything (not trying to be rude :) ) just checkout some good tutorials and keep practicing and never give up and especially ignore ppl that are pushing hard on ya :wink: oh and best way to practice is download something someone made and try copying it (not completley just make your own version of it) and you will get the hang of it.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Suzilol, that thread is from 2009.

Closed because of necroing.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.