SPLIT - Fairy[Wip]

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

SPLIT - Fairy[Wip]

Post by Dark Lord »

WinneR3 wrote:Look's very beautiful. But I have got another idea how to use it. I think it can be player's pet. Players shall buy it and walk with it. What do you say about it?
NO! Player pet is bad idea. On other games it is good but not in TMW, a 2D MMORPG.

EDIT: If WinneR3 says something is a good idea, it is usually a bad idea. Also, he just TRIES to contribute to the project just for the rank of Dev. He wants to be Dev to get a few GM commands.
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: Fairy[Wip]

Post by Black Don »

I have been doing pixel art for the project for 3 years and have never been given the rank of dev, so if someone wants too be a dev the better learn how to program. All being dev really gives you is the ability and rights to post to git. Once you start making for the game I found playing the game to be secondary to creating for the game.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Loisl
Novice
Novice

Post by Loisl »

Dark Lord wrote:
WinneR3 wrote:Look's very beautiful. But I have got another idea how to use it. I think it can be player's pet. Players shall buy it and walk with it. What do you say about it?
NO! Player pet is bad idea. On other games it is good but not in TMW, a 2D MMORPG.

EDIT: If WinneR3 says something is a good idea, it is usually a bad idea. Also, he just TRIES to contribute to the project just for the rank of Dev. He wants to be Dev to get a few GM commands.
Dark Lord, it's his oppinion, it's allowed to post it in the forums, isn't it? :roll:
Maybe...he only want to help here but you don't understand things like help others, no, you think you're the best here -.-
By the way, you are the one who want to become a DEV and you're the one who abuse your GM power...so don't tell us what's wrong and what's right...
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Loisl wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:

Dark Lord, it's his oppinion, it's allowed to post it in the forums, isn't it? :roll:
Maybe...he only want to help here but you don't understand things like help others, no, you think you're the best here -.-
By the way, you are the one who want to become a DEV and you're the one who abuse your GM power...so don't tell us what's wrong and what's right...
Remember when YOU abused? Just keep you're personal b!tchy sh!t out of this. Kapeiche?
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Loisl
Novice
Novice

Post by Loisl »

[/quote]

By the way, you are the one who want to become a DEV and you're the one who abuse your GM power...so don't tell us what's wrong and what's right...[/quote]

Remember when YOU abused? Just keep you're personal b!tchy sh!t out of this. Kapeiche?[/quote]

Lolz, what did I, please one example :roll:
It's not my personal Chocolate Cupcake...Everybody here should hear your sh!t things...
And, you're not really cool. :)
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Loisl wrote:
By the way, you are the one who want to become a DEV and you're the one who abuse your GM power...so don't tell us what's wrong and what's right...[/quote]

Remember when YOU abused? Just keep you're personal b!tchy sh!t out of this. Kapeiche?[/quote]

It's not my personal ****...Everybody here should hear your sh!t things...
And, you're not really cool. :) [/quote]

And you are? How about when you deleted the Magic World of Mana listing off the wiki. jak1 told me it was you. How about when you randomly reduced GM lvls, player lvls and even randomly banned players. YOU SUCK BALLZ!!!
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Loisl
Novice
Novice

Post by Loisl »

Dark Lord wrote:
Loisl wrote:

It's not my personal ****...Everybody here should hear your sh!t things...
And, you're not really cool. :) [/quote]

And you are? How about when you deleted the Magic World of Mana listing off the wiki. jak1 told me it was you. How about when you randomly reduced GM lvls, player lvls and even randomly banned players. YOU SUCK BALLZ!!![/quote]

Ah, funny because I don't have the rights to change the tmwom wiki...
And I don't have the rights to reduce GM lvls :lol:
Yes, I reduced player lvls because someone gave a player lvl 255...
Unill now, I banned only two players, Gonzaq for hacking and you for abusing your gm power :wink:
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Black Don wrote:I have been doing pixel art for the project for 3 years and have never been given the rank of dev, so if someone wants too be a dev the better learn how to program. All being dev really gives you is the ability and rights to post to git. Once you start making for the game I found playing the game to be secondary to creating for the game.
Last time I asked you about it, you said you didn't want dev status.