Tahli's Autobiography

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Tahli's Autobiography

Post by Tahli »

Well, I was born in a small desert town called Tullimshar and was abandoned the second I was born, leaving me without any parents. I wandered my way to a nice village named Hurnscald and found my long lost brother, DarkLord. We were friends since the day we met and are still very close.

I soon got bored with this character and made a new one named Tash. I was like lvl 7 or somethin and forgot mah password. (at least I was still a noobie-noob) I called mah next char Tasha and she reached about lvl 27 when something happened to her. (No idea what actually happened but oh well.) So my next char was called Tasha:). She was hacked due to my own stupidity but I don't really give a f#ck cause she was only lvl 33 I think. I then made a character called Tahli*, forgetting that I had a char called Tahli who was perfectly good. Tahli married a nice fellow named WARD but we decided to brake it off. It was one of those days when I had drunk too much coke so I was going around asking strangers to marry me. I found a bright char named Sk3letr0n and proposed to him. We were soon married but got a divorce because we just got married when I was as drunk as a 10 year old can legally be. (if any of you are dumb-founded, as drunk as a 10 year old can legally be is when you've had too many soft drinks.) So anyway, me and Sk3letr0n stayed friends but my character was accidentally deleted when there was an over-population problem.

So I remembered my first tmw char called Tahli and I am currently a lvl 43 self-confessed noob. I have been married to Sk3letr0n's new char named Tyler for probably a little over a month and I have a happy young daughter named Tahli Mule. I have some friends on tmw. They are: Alel-sorta, Dimond-sorta but for some reason I think she must hate me, Freeyorp, Tyler, MrWho and yeah. I have some closer friends who I know in real life too; Dawn, Leo! and DL who is mah brother.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

Re: Tahli's Autobiography

Post by Almighty Raisin »

You write very well for a 10-year-old. I have a nine (almost ten)-year-old brother who can't spell anything longer than four letters, and takes at least 10 seconds to find any letter on the keyboard bar those that are part of his name.

~A.R.
"Now I'm dead meat."
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Almighty Raisin wrote:You write very well for a 10-year-old. I have a nine (almost ten)-year-old brother who can't spell anything longer than four letters, and takes at least 10 seconds to find any letter on the keyboard bar those that are part of his name.

~A.R.
Oh Thank You!
So you don't think I'm 10? I have two parents both very good at spelling and I'm really 10 and 3/4. I turn 11 in Feb. Anywayz, I am very mature for mah age and I used to like tests and do heaps (to Mum and Dad's sacrifice) so I was trained by them.
Leo
Novice
Novice

Post by Leo »

I started in Tulimshar about 3 years ago as Leo7507, I was doing good and everything and had gained a few lvls but my character crashed, I thought my char would be deleted so I made Leo6607. (Leo7507 is long lost, I can't find his account, either) So I came when everybody used to sit in Tulimshar, it was nice and colourful unlike the dull coloured Hurnscald. There used to be heaps of spammers, but then the anti-spam thing was released so now there aren't as many spammers. My friends were basically evadem, sugarcorgit, Alotta Fagina, (Alotta helped me with lots of quests) and Purple Barney. I have a few others but they seem to have slipped from my memory.. and later on, DL was my friend and Tahli too. Also, Dawn! Leo is now lvl 70, as stated in my signature. And that is all I seem to recall and a few embarrasing things that I don't want to say..
Level 74 now, wooh! xD :) (My main char is now Leo!) Image

~Invaders, possibly from space!~
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Almighty Raisin wrote:You write very well for a 10-year-old. I have a nine (almost ten)-year-old brother who can't spell anything longer than four letters, and takes at least 10 seconds to find any letter on the keyboard bar those that are part of his name.

~A.R.
That's her quick writing too! She is FANTASTIC at spelling in real life but I am better :lol: Although she is better at maths :cry:
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Well, since everyone is posting fun stories...

I was born north of Tulimshar city and abandoned shortly afterwards. As soon as I was in the game, Leo! (Leo6607 at the time) was there to greet me and help out with a few quests and some items :D. I soon grew to lvl 37 and I stayed that for a while, me thinking that is adequate and no one believe I was a noob with such great knowledge and items xD. I then quit TMW for a little while because I had become far too addicted (Addicting game) then I came back on after a short while but I had been dumb enough to give Tahli all my items and delete my account and it wouldn't let me create a char named DarkLord so I had to create DarkLord* and Tahli was kind enough to give some items back but I had to earn most back. I am now lvl 50 (alright I guess) but I plan to lvl (it can be difficult). I am now married on TMW to my lovely wife, annabela who is so nice and she is cute (aww how cute sorta cute and also that sorta cute)
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

I am posting this message not as spam but to get this at the top of the "View Active Topics" list so people read Tahli's, Leo's and my biography xD
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Dark Lord wrote:

~A.R.
That's her quick writing too! She is FANTASTIC at spelling in real life but I am better :lol: Although she is better at maths :cry:
Sure you're a better speller than me... Sure you are... Did you get a Credit or a Distinction in the ICAS testing? I don't think so. And I did! Ha! Sorry, don't mean to tease but I don't like braggers and bluffers all in one.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Tahli wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:

~A.R.
Sure you're a better speller than me... Sure you are... Did you get a Credit or a Distinction in the ICAS testing? I don't think so. And I did! Ha! Sorry, don't mean to tease but I don't like braggers and bluffers all in one.
Year 7 spelling is more difficult than year 5. I CAN spell better. :P
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Leo
Novice
Novice

Post by Leo »

/me Watches wide-eyed as a small flame drops onto a leaf.. I am alright at spelling, and I don't use words like U and R that much. I find that spelling is useful in games, so people don't think you are some person who can't even spell or type properly.
Last edited by Leo on 28 Nov 2009, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.
Level 74 now, wooh! xD :) (My main char is now Leo!) Image

~Invaders, possibly from space!~
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Leo6607 wrote:/me Watches wide-eyed as a small flame drops onto a leaf.. I am alright at spelling, and I don't use words like U and R that much.
I do sometimes because it is quicker than typing a whole word but in real life I would never do that. xD
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Dark Lord wrote:
Tahli wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:
Year 7 spelling is more difficult than year 5. I CAN spell better. :P
Well it should be harder, year sevens shouldn't find it harder because they're older.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Leo6607 wrote:/me Watches wide-eyed as a small flame drops onto a leaf.. I am alright at spelling, and I don't use words like U and R that much. I find that spelling is useful in games, so people don't think you are some person who can't even spell or type properly.
Leo, every1 spells like that in games. What's the point in spelling properly? No1 wants you to proof read and take an hour typing up 2 paragraphs.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Tahli wrote:]
Well it should be harder, year sevens shouldn't find it harder because they're older.
I don't. Some do but not me.
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?