Christmas Time

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Christmas Time

Post by Bertram »

Hi all,

Just a small digression:
As you may have noticed, I really don't have much time since these three past weeks, to come on IRC, and work on my assignments.

I've got a lot of personal and professional work by now, and I'm spending my time left with my wife and my son, since they're fully at home for the month coming.

I'll be really back in two or three weeks, hoping to wish you all a merry Christmas before the event comes.
-- End of digression --

I've seen the nice work of Jaxad going on, and I wish the team is keeping on doing its best. :)

I've got also some small questions about the current TMW/Mana short-term progression roadmap:

- Now the separation between TMW and Mana has been done, what are the points left to be done before getting
a 0.0.30 release? Should we still stick upon the TMW Mantis roadmap or can we get to an half-way release, since many changes have been done already?
- Is there a Christmas event being thought somewhere?

Thanks for reading and best regards.
TheBasilisk
Novice
Novice

Re: Christmas Time

Post by TheBasilisk »

Bertram wrote:- Is there a Christmas event being thought somewhere?
I've heard several people talking about scripting a new event quest for Christmas, but I haven't heard any details or remembered who it was.
Hissssss...