World of Warcraft

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

World of Warcraft

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Here I'm asking a favor to all people coming to this forum: since I'd like to join the european closed beta test of World of Warcaft, I'm asking people to subscribe an account and if they get choosed to give me that account! If someone can do this for me he will be rewarded with a lot of gp (golden pieces = official tmw money) :D
Genis
Novice
Novice

Post by Genis »

lol, go elven.

You get my pm with server info?
Sorry...I only speak English
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Yes thx, I took a look at it but the protocol seems to be a little more complicated than RO one
Chetic
Novice
Novice

Post by Chetic »

I'm registered =)
I would probably only play WoW for maby 3 hours totally and then switch to Ultima Online again so this is np ^.^
Quote of the year:
<Sull> the diff with GPL and priced software,GPL is faster to install cause you dont have to put a crack/serial

xD
Genis
Novice
Novice

Post by Genis »

yea, its much more complicated. However on a side note, I like the Debug Studio you set up
Sorry...I only speak English
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Thx again Genis anyway the logfile repository is accessible following thils link http://themanaworld.homeip.net/logfiles/upload/ and I hope that all the devs take a look at it sometimes.
Chetic
Novice
Novice

Post by Chetic »

Genis wrote:yea, its much more complicated.
What?
Quote of the year:
<Sull> the diff with GPL and priced software,GPL is faster to install cause you dont have to put a crack/serial

xD
Ultramichy
Peon
Peon

Post by Ultramichy »

Genis wrote:yea, its much more complicated. However on a side note, I like the Debug Studio you set up
*looks angry to elven*

nah nevermind :-D
Sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Germany.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Well Genis only the idea is mine, you should look at the Debug Studio better...ehm ehm *psss bottom right corner*

Coming back to the topic of these posts, the subscription period is over so everyone that I will be choosen as a beta tester!