Storage in Nivalis

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

krakatoan
Peon
Peon

Storage in Nivalis

Post by krakatoan »

I was wondering if we could add a Storage in Nivalis. Like there's Achar in Tulimshar, and William in Humscaid. I would like to see a storage in Nivalis because, if I wish to deposit / withdraw items while in Nivalis, at the current moment in time I must travel to Humscaid just to do that. As such a storage facility in Nivalis would be very convenient and helpful.
Last edited by krakatoan on 05 Sep 2010, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------- NERD APPROVED ---------------------

Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Dark Lord »

krakatoan wrote:I was wondering if we could add a Storage in Nivalis. Like there's Achar in Tulimshar, and William in Humscaid. I would like to see a storage in Nivalis because, if I wish to deposit / withdraw items while in Nivlais, at the current moment in time I must travel to Humscaid just to do that. As such a storage facility in Nivalis would be very convenient and helpful.
+1
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
posa
Novice
Novice

Post by posa »

yeah, that make sense and is easy to me made
=P
Xara
Peon
Peon

Post by Xara »

I just wanted to suggest the same. I think it would be funny, when Spock would beam the goods to and from the depot.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

No, no, no, and no Duck no.

Just because you lazy bastards can't handle one minute's pressing on the LEFT key doesn't mean we have to add Storage facilities on every damned tile.

"Oh! Oh! Today I had to walk from Nivalis to Hurnscald to PUT MY PRESENT BOXES IN THE BANK!"
"Oh! Ah! Today I died in the Graveyard and HAD TO WALK BACK THERE!"
"Oh! No! Today a squirrel killed me and I had to walk THREE TILES BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE!"
"Ah! No! Today I wasted three hours of my life on the Duck' MANA WORLD!"
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

poison_ivy wrote:No, no, no, and no Duck no.

Just because you lazy bastards can't handle one minute's pressing on the LEFT key doesn't mean we have to add Storage facilities on every damned tile.

"Oh! Oh! Today I had to walk from Nivalis to Hurnscald to PUT MY PRESENT BOXES IN THE BANK!"
"Oh! Ah! Today I died in the Graveyard and HAD TO WALK BACK THERE!"
"Oh! No! Today a squirrel killed me and I had to walk THREE TILES BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE!"
"Ah! No! Today I wasted three hours of my life on the Duck' MANA WORLD!"
actually, since it is a town, it does make sense to have one there.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Post by lien »

good idea but
the problem is that nobody comes to NIVALIS
theboomboomcars
Peon
Peon

Post by theboomboomcars »

Sorry I logged into a different server.
Last edited by theboomboomcars on 08 Dec 2009, 05:37, edited 1 time in total.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Therefore, it must make sense that towns wouldn't be so close together. I didn't realise this was a clone of Real Life.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Instead of adding small things like this, how about someone finally just starts the content design for our current server from scratch?

Remove all items, all npcs, all monsters, all drops, exp curves, everything.

Then put in things one by one from nothingness and completely ignoring what is in the game currently. Should come out rather ok if you think about how the newbie experience and gameplay experience curve over levels is going to be.
This message used to be meaningful.
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

Rotonen wrote:Instead of adding small things like this, how about someone finally just starts the content design for our current server from scratch?

Remove all items, all npcs, all monsters, all drops, exp curves, everything.

Then put in things one by one from nothingness and completely ignoring what is in the game currently. Should come out rather ok if you think about how the newbie experience and gameplay experience curve over levels is going to be.
Go play with your CR1 and leave eA alone :P
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

poison_ivy wrote:Therefore, it must make sense that towns wouldn't be so close together. I didn't realise this was a clone of Real Life.
IIRC in the old days towns would be closer together and smaller then they are now.
Amuk
Novice
Novice

Post by Amuk »

I was going to suggest this as well than saw this thread. It is such a beautiful town maybe if there was a storage / bank some people might actually make it their home town.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Okay, so they're close. They also contained about 10 houses (ya got that right).

However, most of them wouldn't have had banks (or maybe even shops) so stop quotin' real life. If you want a realistic game, replace the playerset with photos of yourself.