My Suggestions that would rock

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

DarknessIncludes
Peon
Peon

My Suggestions that would rock

Post by DarknessIncludes »

greetings,

i think the following should be implemented asap. it couldnt be too hard and shouldnt take too much time and would increase the quality of the mana world greatly. im surprised they havnt been implemented already considering the mana world has been around over a year.

* more weapons, all should be available to buy: wheres the maces, broadswords, bows, etc?

* more maps: to the best of my knowledge, i dont see much of a map and its basically all bland. wheres forests? dungeons? caverns? etc

* more enemy types: i dont think bugs are that entertaining to squash. so far ive been playing for a week and playing a lot and all ive seen were some kinda worm creature, scorpians, slime and large catapillar things. what about rats, cats, dogs, deer, etc?

* there should be some cheats for those who get really tired of lots of repatative activities. currently there is a LOT of things that have to be done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over just to accomplish one thing. the only cheats id think would be good for tough times is infinate health and maybe some way to get more gold quicker.

* the towns that ive seen so far are far from being what i would call a town. the towns should have more "businesses" and more places to go to and explore. maybe a tavern, weaponsmith, armorsmith, etc.

* definatly need to have more choices for the character. there should be shirts, pants, shoes and hair and have a lot of chocies between them. there should also be a character editor that would allow changing things of the character.

* i seen somewhere on the forum or wiki about a buddy list thing... that would be AWESOME! it would allow for communication between "friends" even if they are in different parts of the game.

so far the game has lots of promise. keep up the good work
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

As a premise I can tell you most of these questions where answered somewhere. What you're complaining about is the lack of new graphics, we have enough programmers that go on hunting bugs because we can't do that much without new graphics.

* before we add new weapons, we need to add the new playerset or it would be wasted time.

* it's strange, making maps is an easy task but noone wants to do it. Maybe you're interested? You won't see forests until we don't have someone who creates a forest tileset. There is already a cavern.

* as I said we need artists to work on them that we currently don't have.

* I really hope you're joking, this is a game and you won't find it less boring if you can chat. If you are the kind of person that looks on the internet for cheats when playing a game, let me say TMW is not a game for you. Further more it's an MMORPG, if everyone can get free money then everyone will be at max level and there won't be differentiation between players, everyone will have the best equipment and so on..., with free gold there won't be an economy in game. This question doesn't make sense. You could have suggested some activities to make it less boring.

* If you look at the concentration thread of the graphics development section of the forum you will see we're redesigning our main town. There are some projects about it. About having it more businesses, well in the next version there should be a pub.

* again and again we first need to complete the new playerset, and then we can create clothes. Some of them were already started. Check the development of new hairstyles in the forum. When we will introduce the new server there will be a lot more customization to the player. About the player editor, well you can just use your equipment window, the equipments you wear will make your player.

* the programmer who was working on it stopped because first we need to improve the chat to allow private chatting. It will be done soon I guess, possibly in the next version.

Hope this answers
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

i think the following should be implemented asap. it couldnt be too hard and shouldnt take too much time and would increase the quality of the mana world greatly. im surprised they havnt been implemented already considering the mana world has been around over a year.
No offense, but many of your answers are already in the forums. This is a game in a pre-alpha state :twisted:
DarknessIncludes
Peon
Peon

Post by DarknessIncludes »

if its in the forums then its buried very deep...

anywho, i might be interested in making monster and weapon graphics and possibly tiles but i have no idea how to, never done it b4 either but id be willing if it would be added to the game.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Just give it a shot, you won't lose anything, but we all might gain something.
This message used to be meaningful.