How do I sell and buy

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
osam0
Peon
Peon

How do I sell and buy

Post by osam0 »

hi
How do I sell and buy?
I'm a Beginner
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: How do I sell and buy

Post by enchilado »

To sell and buy at an NPC shop, click on the NPC who sells the items. There are shops in the desert town Tulimshar, the forest town Hurnscald, Dimond's Cove Inn and the snow town Nivalis.

Select either Buy or Sell.

If you choose Buy, select the item you want from the list and then click the Buy button. There is a slider beneath the list and you can use this to select how many you want to buy.

If you choose Sell, a list will show all the items in your inventory, and you can choose which one to sell. Again you can use the slider.

If you want to trade with other players, unlock the Trade skill by talking to the Trader in the starting desert town Tulimshar. He'll explain it to you.

You need to right-click on the player you want to trade with, and select "Trade with...".

If the other player accepts the trade, you can select an item from your inventory and click Add in the Trade window to offer it up for trade. You can type in an amount of money in the input box (click Change after you've typed in how much you want to trade).

You can see what the other player is giving you and what you're giving them. If it's a good deal, click Propose Trade. Once the other player has clicked Propose Trade too, click Accept Trade. Once the other person has accepted the Trade window will close and the Trade is complete.
osam0
Peon
Peon

Re: How do I sell and buy

Post by osam0 »

thnk u :D