Mana World

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

WinneR3
Novice
Novice

Mana World

Post by WinneR3 »

I have a new idea. I know how shadows can be layed. In the Tulimshar they must be on the right side of object. In Hurnscland in the middle. In Snowland on the left side.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Mana World

Post by Dark_Mag »

I think it's not a good idea. :roll: Because it's not quite right. Mana world isn't like round. If you'll connect this 3 maps, you'll see only half of round. So think about your idea before posting it!!!
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

The world is flat, burn the witch!!!!

the world has a set light direction this is not 3d so changing it would be very problematic
Pixel Battalion
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Winner3, Kidding right? This action would take forever, no. Snow land is not a separate world it just has a less obvious warp-zone.
swimmy
Warrior
Warrior

Post by swimmy »

The mana world is not so big, so the sun will be very small.
Or, players are huge in fact? No, players are like humans.
who was...