Server on Linux

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

KyleeMelody
Peon
Peon

Server on Linux

Post by KyleeMelody »

Ok, so this may be a widely asked question, and i have the wikipedia guide, but is there anything i need to do before all that? any files need be to edited or anything?

or just a "No" if i can start straight away.

I play eAthena, so i would assume i'd follow that guide from Wikipedia, Also as the title suggests, im running Linux, specifically Ubuntu 9.10
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Re: Server on Linux

Post by baseballboy »

What is on the wiki is all you need
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
KyleeMelody
Peon
Peon

Post by KyleeMelody »

mmk, thanks.
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

KyleeMelody wrote:Ok, so this may be a widely asked question, and i have the wikipedia guide, but is there anything i need to do before all that? any files need be to edited or anything?

or just a "No" if i can start straight away.

I play eAthena, so i would assume i'd follow that guide from Wikipedia, Also as the title suggests, im running Linux, specifically Ubuntu 9.10
Its not wikipedia... it uses the same software (mediawiki) as wikipedia... but its not wikipedia.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
KyleeMelody
Peon
Peon

Post by KyleeMelody »

...k? sorry?