WinneR3 [candidate is dead]

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for WinneR3 to become a GM?

Yes
14%
No
86%

Total votes: 97
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: WinneR3

Post by meway »

yea no, winner3 if your art is ugly you need to work on that art lintel it is not ugly not make another ugly in replace of it.
-I suggest you stick with being....... a wait a minute I might switch my vote! XD
meeps
Novice
Novice

Post by meeps »

86% yes
WinneR3 WINS :lol: :wink:
DarkLord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkLord »

Changing that is just silly. Ugh now I needa revote.
Regards,
DarkLord

Occasionally playing TMW.

Running Windows 8.1 Pro, OS X Mavericks and Ubuntu 13.10
daemonowner
Novice
Novice

Post by daemonowner »

if he becomes a GM then i swear i will quit...
Daemonowner ~ consistent player of tmw
DarkLord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkLord »

Same here
Regards,
DarkLord

Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

well... if it gets DarkLord to leave.... I vote yes!
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

My thoughts exactly lol
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Post by bcs86 »

Although few people as of yet have voted for WinneR3, I don't want the poll coming off as though people "hate" him. His presence is only an online one to us. We know only what he has made available about himself to the internet world.

His first appearance on these forums was in the comments of a thread where someone had posted a resume, a sort of high profile mediocre sounding one involving expertise in Redmond's tech. My guess is that there are people who just search the net, then wherever they see terms like "Jobs Postings" they post their professional resume. Not that TMW isn't a valid project commending the work of paid professionals.

WinneR3 appeared after the job-hunter was told about TMW being developed by volunteers through the bazaar mode called open source (or 'free software' to my fellow GNU fans). To me it almost seemed as though the job-hunter might have become aggravated into making an alter ego to defame TMW with. That topic was locked and I will not accuse the job hunter of being WinneR3, and best of luck to him finding a job in these economic times. I would have liked for him to devote some of his professional skills to TMW. Licenses aren't what make money. Value is.

TMW is a friendly community, ideally. I'm extremely enthusiastic about progress in the area of content. It makes me happy to see even beginners at least taking up the easel to make things for the game. It isn't throw-away effort. The skills you acquire make you into an asset to society. It isn't good to always be a consumer. Computers offer you a means of production, replication, and distribution that operates at near zero costs except what you pay in ISP fees and your time.

WinneR3 obviously was not easy to communicate with. The graphics that he put up for critique looked far too rushed, if not outright absurd.

He requested to be a GM as though GM positions were given out like candy. Think about that. Although, this game may be the best MMORPG available for the repositories of Linux distribution vendors, when compared to what is on the competitive gaming market it is hard for anyone to not loathe TMW, especially new users. This game is a long way from looking like something people could take seriously. The most successful GPL fantasy game is Wesnoth. They have had highly skilled people especially in the area of sound. A few of the Wesnoth regulars had been visiting TMW. They tried to help, but didn't stay long.

WinneR3 might have really thought from his experience here that TMW accepts crap. That's why things will change or this project will degenerate into an autistic 4chan.

Come hang out, WinneR3. The first thing artists learn is patience. It takes weeks, sometimes months, to make something git push worthy.
melkior
Warrior
Warrior

Post by melkior »

WinneR3 just got banned for botting (Nikitch) and he was apparently ratted out by his (supposedly) brother.

Now, we never saw that coming, huh?
DarkLord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkLord »

meway wrote:My thoughts exactly lol
Aw that's mean I thought we were friends :(

WinneR3 probably looks something like this: Image
Regards,
DarkLord

WinneR3
Novice
Novice

Post by WinneR3 »

Not true. I wasn't in game at this time. Maybe somebody broke my account? :(
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

DarkLord wrote:
meway wrote:My thoughts exactly lol
Aw that's mean I thought we were friends :(

WinneR3 probably looks something like this: Image
DarkLord: Please don't post your family photos here.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

DL I thought he said winner3 but OMG i LMFAO rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WinneR3
Novice
Novice

Post by WinneR3 »

Why everybody is against me? How can I remake my avtoritet? I can change my chatacter and go to the best side. How? :cry:

About baned Nikitich: I don't understand what has happened, because I wasn't online at this day and wasn't at home. I think somebody broke my accaunt, because at the last time there always was massage: This accaunt has already logged in. :cry:
Gouki
Novice
Novice

Post by Gouki »

WinneR3 wrote:Why everybody is against me?
'cause you suck?
Why yearn live knowing everything must die?

豪鬼VS真豪鬼