Crashing on Map Server

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
HuranaUgajin
Peon
Peon

Crashing on Map Server

Post by HuranaUgajin »

10.6.2 version of OSX. Just today, I was able to play for about 15 minutes. Then I crashed. Now, I can get past the Map Server in Log in progress... and I crash every time. Is something going on? I downloaded a fresh version and no help. Maybe the Server is full? :(
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Crashing on Map Server

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Did you crash while changing maps? Certain maps seems to crash the OSX version for no apparent reason.
HuranaUgajin
Peon
Peon

Post by HuranaUgajin »

no, this is a crash during initial Log in. I have tried it just now and it still crashes. I will be able to load the Account server, then the Character server, but once it goes to map server, it dies. And I was in the middle of a quest when it happened..and now cant get on.... this is saddening.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

The first crash, while you were playing.
Samuel_Moosmann
Peon
Peon

Post by Samuel_Moosmann »

Did you were in the Katze Cave before the last restart of the client? Or at the botcheck area? :)
On mac exactly this happens: You go to the katze cave, the client crashes and everytime you try start the client at the map server it will crash.
HuranaUgajin
Peon
Peon

Post by HuranaUgajin »

Yes, I was entering a cave.. you are exactly right. And I had a fairly nice amount of inventory built up, and soemthing around Level 245 "ish"..... Am I screwed permanently now?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

If your character was level 245, then yes, you are banned for hacking. I can get you out of the cave easily enough. PM me the account name and character and I'll get you out of it.
HuranaUgajin
Peon
Peon

Post by HuranaUgajin »

not 245, I am sorry, I am at lvl 39. I was confused with another number... my strike damage number... jeesh.. I am such a Newb...
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

The character has been moved out.