ALL DEVELOPERS/DESIGNERS PLEASE READ

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

krismichael
Novice
Novice

ALL DEVELOPERS/DESIGNERS PLEASE READ

Post by krismichael »

Hey Guys (and Gals),

I just wanted to get an idea of what people are currently working on.

Nev has come up with a few great looking images to replace the existing opening menus, and I've been busy working on UI/UIX issues.

So what is everybody else working on? Do you need any help with anything? Or do you need some direction?

It would be great if we could work out some existing bugs and make some changes while Elven is on vacation.

Let me know.

Thanks.
It's not my fault I'm new here! :)
Genis
Novice
Novice

Post by Genis »

well, im working on inventory stuff, so it be great if u could make like some type of inventory gui or like items(potions and stuff)

I was thinking like some like seemles rows of boxes for the items to like go in(seemless so that like i can make many rows so the user can scroll up/down)
or like an equip character interface of some sort

Goin to bed, Ill be in touch tommorow
Sorry...I only speak English
Genis
Novice
Novice

Post by Genis »

sorry for double post, but i wanted people to realize there was something new here.

Just wanted to say please send me these new images for menus etc, so I can begin inserting them into the game. Thanks
Sorry...I only speak English
krismichael
Novice
Novice

Post by krismichael »

I had a little work over the past 48 hours but I'm going to sit down and finish off some UI images for you to use. :)
It's not my fault I'm new here! :)

Post by Guest »

sounds great!, cant wait:)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

I'm working on something I really hate, but needs to be done... BUGFIXING, a lot of BUGFIXING :cry: